Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Jobe has spewed from his cox sukker

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I'm amazed by your stellar wit. Keep the hits coming.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Link deez nutz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    RIP Muhammad Ali. Damn. :(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    I thought he's been dead
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited June 2016
    He battled Parkinson's for 32 years, but no, he's always been around.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Awful news. Greatest American sports icon of all time IMO.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    got written up a third time by my boss for no fucking good reason. putting my two weeks in tomorrow morning when HR is in. 0 if I dont have a job officially lined up right now. ill take fucking circle k till the record store hires me unless that comes first. this is poisoning my reaume. so fucking relieved its about to be all over. fuck target \m/
    I love winning with women
    finna listen to nails and infest when this shift ends
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Dropped my phone into a full bucket of water today. The front camera is currently fogged up, but other than that it's no worse for the wear. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Not yet anyways. 
    computer crashed in the middle of a job app <_______>
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol @ the awesomes 

First time I caught the bonnaflu. Finna pick up mucinex after work. 
    image Photobucket
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Get a pint of lean. It cures 99% of all illnesses.
    You should tell him to stop being a little bitch. 
    Also next time you notice something is off just ask him whats going on instead of letting it build for a couple of days into a blow up. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    edited June 2016
    He's a complicated dude. He went 19 years of his life with mental illness contributing to extreme social phobia and anxiety. We just kept writing it off as irrational and something he'd grow out of. Its prevented him from doing simple things like calling a friend over or ordering a pizza, to more difficult things like asking a teacher for help or dating. Its so bad he might get kicked out of college next semester, and he's too afraid to ask for help from teachers or school counselors. He takes meds for it, and it helps, but it still isnt good. 

And I know he'd hate a warehouse job or minimum wage job. He's too smart for it. I mean he's made it into a tough engineering school. Which he seems to like, and has made a lot of good friends similar to him. But still. 

He doesnt see things the way most people do, and has an incredibly tough time expressing his emotions. Thats partially why he sinks his life into comics and video games - they are escape fantasies for him. 

He has friends. But only hangs out with them if they initiate. 

My mom was all worried about him yesterday because he said he didnt like living with us, and couldnt wait to move out. We've done nothing to spur that kind of reaction other than just living as a family. He doesnt want that. He wanta to live as a hermit and do nothing with his life other than work to sustain himself, and play video games and read comics. That surprised me because he told me he wanted to move in with some friends at school. So we're worried about him. He doesnt like being in a family. 

He has A LOT of growing up to do.

Today he blew up at me because I needed help with renovating my basement. He got impatient and snapped. I blew up back at him. He doesnt see the importance of cleaning the basement and renovating. I was sick of the filth and clutter. So he looks at it as my project and doesnt want to help. I was up until 4 on Saturday building shelves. I was working on stuff until midnight last night AND I went to work. He was either sleeping or playing vidyas both times. Im cleaning his shit too. Im a little miffed. He doesnt even have a job this summer. I do. 

I apologized to him, and explained why I was mad. He accepted the apology, but didnt apologize to me, and said he still sees it as my project. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?