Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    Southern girls>>>>>
    You've obviously never been to Polk County..
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Wine said:
    TRUMP said:
    my degree was in music business and I have tentative offers and ins there but the money to move is a big hurdle.
    Nashvegas
    You may not take MC seriously sometimes, but he's god damn right here. Move to Nashville.

The music scene there is CONSTANTLY doing something. If you're not interested in working in country music, there's still a whole ton of ways to work around music.  Rent is cheap as shit, the bars are fucking dope and good looking southern girls exist, I promise.
    I can take you to the good bars. If my roommate is with us, some places will give us free drinks all night as long as we pay a tip
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    As for music, Nashville is moving away from all country all Christian. No Country For New Nashville. As far as metal, doom, stoner, drone, and sludge are top dog. A lot of national acts skip us, but the local scene is strong. Big punk scene too. 

I'm honestly moving back to Chicago after I graduate, but thats because I had a good opportunity come up. But I will definitely be visiting Nashville frequently, and Im sure long term I'll be working in both cities at some point. 
    edited April 2016
    Cant speak on the womens though
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    ... said:
    SATAN said:
    Southern girls>>>>>
    Nigga I live in Polk county. 
    I swear the grocery manager just hires jailbait. Ky. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Nashville is not out of the question but since I have family leads in la thats my first bet... plus id prefer somewhere much more liberal.

but yeah the situation got me fucked pretty good. and also back in 09 right when I started college I got into a bad car wreck and had to sell a ton of my musical equipment. I was at the peak of my musical ability too and had to jump right into academics following it. im extremely anxious to get that equipment fully restored in my possession. 
    I love winning with women
    Nashville is a blue city in a red state if that means anything
    thats pretty much tempe lol
    gonna miss it. the only more left leaning areas of az are tempe, central and downtown phoenix, and flagstaff. pretty much anywhere else is THEYTOOKOURJEEEEERRRRBS.wav
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Flagstaff was dope
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    TRUMP said:
    Nashville is not out of the question but since I have family leads in la thats my first bet... plus id prefer somewhere much more liberal.

but yeah the situation got me fucked pretty good. and also back in 09 right when I started college I got into a bad car wreck and had to sell a ton of my musical equipment. I was at the peak of my musical ability too and had to jump right into academics following it. im extremely anxious to get that equipment fully restored in my possession. 
    Tbh I mostly say that because I'm like, a bad week at work from doing the same thing. I can stake out a life in Nashville as corporate shill scum, I think.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    ... said:
    SATAN said:
    Southern girls>>>>>
    Nigga I live in Polk county. 
    Not this Polk County. We don't speak of it openly here. 
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Mine was doing the same thing, although I didn't drop it like a dumbass. Brought it to make a claim on it and the lady plugged it in and it charged like magic, so I bought one of their high speed chargers. The phone still shit out and I got it swapped out the next day, but the charger is still dope. It's got a push button light at the end of it and chargers way quicker than my standard cords.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    LOOT said:
    Fucking dropped my phone in water and now it won't charge passed 2% and then it says the cable I'm using isn't compatable even though I've been using it for a month. 
    Those generic cables, when Apple sends out an update they will start doing that. 

What hat I don't understand is after all the troubles you have had with phones why you didn't get a bad ass case