Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    RIFF_LORD said:
    write a riff
    I actually did. Started working on my next production project. Doing a grind song with lyrics about the dangers of artificial intelligence 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    LEGEND said:
    Boomhauer said:
    So what your saying is white people>
    Basically if you were black, asian, jewish, too old, or too young i'd expect a bad tip.
    I'm not terribly qualified on the tipping habits of Asians since there's not many around here, but old people usually tip well here. Teenagers are pretty terrible. They don't tip well and are more prone to dine-and-dash. Jews = Yaomingface.jpg

The best tippers are 40-60 year old white couples
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    You should just off yourself. 
    Thought about doing that a couple of times today
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I was contemplating offing myself today but then hesitantly decided against it, I would have re thought my efforts and gone through with it after the Walking Dead finale. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    They do that shit on purpose because they know you'll feel like a piece of shit if you say no in front of the cashier. Happened to my friends before at chipotle. 
    LEGEND said:
    They do that shit on purpose because they know you'll feel like a piece of shit if you say no in front of the cashier. Happened to my friends before at chipotle. 
    Yea, and it pisses me off. 

I should have just said no. But I didn't. 
    Happened to me once. Then the same hobo wanted to take advantage of me and make a habit of it every time I saw that fucker anywhere. I straight up started ignoring him. 
    edited April 2016
    Nashville has a pretty big homeless problem. And I usually help them. They're usually just grateful to have some cash/food, and someone to talk with for a few minutes. This is the first time someone pulled this. 

One set of homeless dudes asked for a couple of bucks and were like "completely honest, we want this money for drugs. So if you don't want to give us any, its cool" =))

They then got really racist though, so it was awkward. 
    You can always tell who's legit and who isn't though. If someone accepts anything and is grateful I.e. food instead of cash, they are probably actually homeless. If someone is sticking to a "just money" attitude they're prob faking. I offered this homeless guy a muffin once and I swear on my life he declined and said "What the Fuck am I supposed to buy with a Goddamn muffin?" 
    I prefer to donate my time over my money, honestly. Because then I can see the direct impact of my charity. With money, I don't know who is benefiting. 
    Jesus Christ....

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    about to walk out on my job, break my lease, split with my gf and roomies and leave for a different chapter of my life in southern california
    I love winning with women
    nothing much at all left for me here in az lol. fiending to start anew.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Remember, there's always meth 
    image Photobucket
    nothing out of the ordinary. just stuck at a dead end job till my tax return comes this week at the earliest lol. 

tldr get caught with drugs in az and lose your chancss to rent a home or work a worthwhile decent job evenwith a degree