Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    edited February 2016
    Wine said:
    I have a Twitter too. I just don't like its format/layout, the company, their policies, the company's bias, and the userbase. 
    What's wrong with Twitter as a company?
    They're shadow banning people and enforcing their own belief biases onto the community. Look up the Trust and Safety Council. 

Not to mention their own staff is jumping ship. They see the company going down and theyre getting out while the getting is good. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
    I mean, the company economically isn't doing well, but I don't see any reason to dislike the company because they prune out antagonistic behavior. Facebook does the same.
    Only its not only antagonistic behavior. They've admited to shadow banning people for just having a different social/political view point than the company's. 

FB is too power hungry with their filter too though
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So I got blackout drunk on addy with my friend. Lost my wallet. Good news is it didn't have anything in it but my health and car insurance cards which I have double of at home lol I had my debit card in one pocket and left my other cards at home. License has been MIA for about a month now so I'm glad I hadn't replaced it yet haha 
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    damn, never even come close to getting blackout on addy

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It wasn't the adderal itself. It's that I had about 7 beers before we even got it and then I just kept drinking. It's time for me to stop that shit though. All I wanted to do was to the bar for a couple drinks and go home...but after a couple drinks I was easy to talk into that lol if im every going to get back on top of my mental and physical health, I need to cut shit like that out. 
    image Photobucket
    Yeah I agree. 

I Havent even been drinking much lately. I'll enjoy a couple jacks on a Friday when I game and then just disc golf the rest of the weekend. Usually leaves me feeling great. Saturday I went out and got wasted. Been kinda bumming ever since and I was deathly hungover Sunday so I couldn't play golf. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I havent drank in almost a year. Had a glass of champagne on new years and had a snakebite at old chicagos 2 weeks ago but thats it. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    How is that all working out there rn? Are a lot of bars closing? I know if given a choice, almost everyone I know would prefer to smoke socially than drink
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nah, not yet anyway because you still cant smoke in public. I know a few cannabis companies have stated they want to open smokers clubs, movie theaters, etc but nothing has come to fruition. I dont even know if the current language of the law allows it. 

As far as house parties and DIY shows and such, yeah the smoke is heavy compared to before. I know plenty of people who have picked up smoking simply because they can. 
    Fuck movie theaters would be 2fuckingdope

now that this place has bad ass recliners it's literally my only complaint. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    They have dinner theaters here already where you can sit and have a meal and beer while you watch, but the movies always suck
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Megadeth set. Same as always. Play half of RIP, then fill the rest with shit we play every tour. Don't forget to take the 1-2 weakest songs from the new record and play them tho! Fucking Mustaine hinted at The Conjuring and some KIB materiel hard as fuck too. Damn man if it wasn't for Suicidal Tendencies I'd say fuck it and save the $60. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Taken a page out of logs book 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Didn't Suicidal Tendencies drop off the tour....? They weren't on the updated tour flyer, 
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited February 2016
    They're not playing the first few dates of the tour. Dave Lombardo is filling in on drums for them when they do join up on Friday.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Dime said:
    Megadeth set. Same as always. Play half of RIP, then fill the rest with shit we play every tour. Don't forget to take the 1-2 weakest songs from the new record and play them tho! Fucking Mustaine hinted at The Conjuring and some KIB materiel hard as fuck too. Damn man if it wasn't for Suicidal Tendencies I'd say fuck it and save the $60. 
    >Implying Fatal Illusion and The Threat is Real are the weakest songs on Dystopia :|

Otherwise the point is valid. I'd be considering going to Chicago to see this if the setlist were anything different. They've pretty much had the same setlist song for song since the RIP anniversary tour.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    yea The Emperor is by far the weakest on the album
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Just listened to my mom rant to my dad about how they "made me" take a flu shot back in December and how they "make you" take all these other vaccines while pregnant. She doesn't want me to take anything. Meanwhile I have a friend from the haunted house who's older than me actually caught whooping cough recently because dumbshits in this state won't vaccinate. Makes my damn head hurt
    imageimage