Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    you yell white wine once and youre cancelling shows the next

watch housecore get cancelled
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Kids these days aren't just fighting against war, or "the man", or whatever. They are fighting against quite literally EVERYTHING. 

People are losing their jobs because they disagree with someone online. A guy in Canada was jailed, and went through three years of court and legal battles because he disagreed with a feminist on Twitter. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I guess I dont see it as you do. The internet has changed the landscape. 

I hope you're right, I really do. 
    We have different perspectives on it. The heart of all of it is online and at college campuses. That's about as far as it's gotten from what I can tell. It's not coming up in everyday discussions. It's a small noisy scene that is barely even a blip on most people's radar. I brought up something about the current feminist movement to my wife and she had no clue to what I was even talking about. If I see it brought up online, it's always about how stupid those people and their definitions of things like consent are. I've yet to meet one person irl who holds the opinions of these kooks any higher than those of creationists or people who believe the Earth is flat.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They're fighting for whatever "cause" is trendy at the time. Normally their views and opinions are twisted because they go along with whoever and don't think for themselves. It's like the internet version of a popularity contest and you don't have to be intelligent or have common sense in order to win. Feminism is essentially ruined because of these fuckwits and I'm sure they'll ruin other shit if they haven't already. As for that case..the "justice" system is to blame as well. 
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jesus Christ MC is so fuckin pathetic. What is your obsession wit feminists? Showin your school shooter mentality yet again. Yes feminists are pathetic jus like you. Say bitches ain't shit, remember it's a man's world, and move the fuck on wit your day. You LOOK for new shit to be this edgy ass cynic about.
    Lol, mans world
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    We are getting slammed 
    Jesus Christ MC is so fuckin pathetic. What is your obsession wit feminists? Showin your school shooter mentality yet again. Yes feminists are pathetic jus like you. Say bitches ain't shit, remember it's a man's world, and move the fuck on wit your day. You LOOK for new shit to be this edgy ass cynic about.
    Kinda like you with cops and christians? Pot meet kettle
    Yes I hate both. I don't spend my days obsessing over them. I generally ignore the shit I hate cause focusing on em makes your life miserable like the sad sack of shit you are. Pot say bye to kettle.
    Oh and I don't even hate Christians. A lotta my niggas are Christian to an extent. I jus hate the brainwashed puppets that sound psychotic. Like how you used to be. You stopped bein psychotic about religion and started bein psychotic about everything else tho.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    It was actually calm for almost a year. 
    It was. MC took a break for a while. Erik was gone for idk how long. Came back even though it was only supposed to be for 5 minutes. Annnd here we are 
    imageimage
    Sounds like my roommate drank some of my whiskey and put water in it to make it look like she didnt. Cuz its frozen now. And shes a drunk so I wouldnt put it passed her.
    Hit her with the bottle
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like my roommate drank some of my whiskey and put water in it to make it look like she didnt. Cuz its frozen now. And shes a drunk so I wouldnt put it passed her.

^ past
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fuck her in the pussy mc
    Nah
    Nah