Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Go out like a boss. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I fucking wish. but I cant have my five slaving years count for nothing.  I regret not spraying mustard all over my old store before I left though. they treated me like shit. these guys are pretty chill.
    I love winning with women
    Some faggot I work with sprayed me with sanitizer last night and I've broken out on my whole body. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That sucks but I laughed
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @trump where are you going?
    These people are pretty much moved out and they are still here complaining holy shit. I just want to sit in piece in quiet. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    >corrects someone's grammar mistake
    >makes mistake 
    >edits 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    goddammit my upstairs neighbors need to kill themselves
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My new neighbors on on next to me are impressively loud. Our walls are thick as shit with brick between them so I've went two years without hearing a single thing on the other side. It sounds like fucking skrillex and Michael Bay are on adderal now. I can just hear really muffled bass. Almost to the point I'm ready to say something but I never imagined being on this side of the conversation.
    image Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Just spent the last few days in jail because of some bullshit. Lost my job over it
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Damn that sucks. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    Just spent the last few days in jail because of some bullshit. Lost my job over it
    Baby mama?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wtf happened Satan????
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Dab said:
    SATAN said:
    Baby mama?

No

I got a speeding ticket in March 2013. I went to the first court hearing and contested the ticket and asked for a jury trial. So I waited and waited and never heard anything. There's no number to call or online resource, so I have no choice but to wait for a letter in the mail. I spoke with 2 different attorneys about it that tell me that if they don't schedule the hearing within 2 years, they have to drop it. So time goes on and I never heard anything and I just assumed it went away. So I was driving back from getting lunch Wednesday and I get pulled over. 2 dyke pigs approach my car and immediately say my name without me presenting my license, kinda catching me off guard. I was like "Yes, that's me." So they get me out of the car immediately and tell me my license is suspended and arrest me. So I go to jail. I tried to make my phone call as soon as I got in, but you have to use a PIN number they give you and mine didn't work at first. So while I'm waiting for the pin to get fixed, the guards go through shift change and put everyone in a holding cell with no phone access for 3 fucking hours. When they finally let us out, I went straight for the phone. Nobody said I couldn't and I passed 2 guards, telling them that's what I was doing, but when I got on the phone the main guard jumps on me and hangs up the phone. Then he doesn't let me use the phone for another hour and a half. Now when I first got there this woman was in there with us FUCKED UP, so they put her in a suicide watch cell and forgot about her. When I finally got to the phone, the new guards found her passed out and unresponsive on the floor of the cell. So they evacuate the room and stick us all back in holding cells again while paramedics come in to treat the woman. So this bitch dies! They have to go through all this shit to document everything and clean up before letting us out. So by the time I finally get to call anyone it's 1am. I can't get anyone to answer. When you get processed in jail, you have to be seen by a nurse. I broke my ankle last month and had been wearing an air cast, but my truck had a flat tire and I can't drive my car with the boot on so I had left it at home that day. I told the nurse about it, so instead of getting put into population, I get sent to the infirmary. When I got to the infirmary, they got my info mixed up and the guards down there put me in a cell with 2 schizophrenics. One of these fuckers was beating on the glass constantly trying to pick fights with people and the other dude has bullet wounds in his arm and leg from where he "took out a squad of fake cops" that had been raping him in his sleep. Fucking nuts. And the worst part is that since they thought I was mental, the guards just ignored me. So I was having to fall asleep with these loons randomly barking threats and acting fucked up. I woke up yesterday with one of them smearing his shit on the wall. The nurses made me take a sedative every day that made me sleepy. I slept through the dinner announcement one night and the shit smearer ate my food. So when they were moving the shit smearer out of the room yesterday, I finally got a guard to listen to me and showed him my ankle. They moved me to a new room and I was finally allowed to make a call. I got my grandfather on the phone and had him come get me. I got in about 1 am last night. Since I got arrested during lunch Wednesday and couldn't contact anyone to let them know where I was, I get home to a message from my manager saying they have all my shit in a box for me to come pick up. Since I was in jail and not like a hospital or something, I doubt I'm gonna change their minds. So yeah...Pretty awesome stuff huh?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Thats fucked up
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's a big, heaping load of bullshit
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That shits fucking crazy.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.