Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Don't think I'll ever get anything other than an iPhone again. The reliability is crazy. Sure screens crack but that happens with every phone on the market. Every person I know with something else goes through phones like crazy. The cloud service with the iPhone is redic. I can get a new phone and have it look exactly like the phone I have now in a matter of 5-10 minutes. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've never had a cracked screen. I got an S6 because my mom wanted an S5 which I already had. To transfer everything all I had to do was tap both phones together. Google drive is just as good as the cloud, if not better. I don't think I'd ever take an iPhone for free at this point, it would feel too much like a downgrade. iPhone has some pretty sweet cases though
    imageimage
    My dads s6 cracked in the first 3 hours he had it lol
    The fingerprint touch to bypass passwords is enough reason for me to stick with the iPhone. I'm lazy and it's dope as fuck
    edited January 2016
    does google drive transfer all your apps? Just curious I have never used it. 
    Idk, I've never cared or wanted it to transfer any apps to anything. I don't have many anyway. I've had everything from HTC to Samsung and have never got a cracked screen. I also take care of my shit and have cases/covers on them asap because I hate scratched phones as well. I prefer using a fingerprint just to unlock the phone. Idc about putting passwords into apps. Since you're lazy and want something simple with a few cool feature it's not surprising you love the iPhone so much
    imageimage
    well i mean when i get a new phone, the icloud make my new phone exactly like the one i had, apps, passwords, everything. 

the main reason why i favor the iphone is the way it sits in your hands. everything else i pick up feels bulky. That's just person preference doe.

Why would you be so uptight about scratches? You put a case on your phone so it doesn't get scratched. But then you don't actually see the phone and the case is going to get scratched regardless. Seems silly to me to get annoyed by scratches. They are going to happen either way. 
    Oh yeah that's right

>women 
    Maybe I'm just not picky because I don't pay my bill :-?? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Champ said:
    The fingerprint touch to bypass passwords is enough reason for me to stick with the iPhone. I'm lazy and it's dope as fuck
    Samsung phones have this. 

They also have cloud service sync with any Google app or website. 

They are open source Linux based, so you can mod them to your liking. 

You dont need to go directly to Apple for repairs. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    0 about having to go to apple. My experience in their stores has been 100% positive. 
    That was a huge issue with iPhones for me. If something went wrong I'd have to go all the way into Pittsburgh for an apple store. Fuck that.

And yeah..atv's are totally comparable to phones. I don't care if a case or screen protector gets scratched. But I should have expeted some "women" comment cuz I like keeping my phone in great condition. Smfh
    imageimage
    Iv had an iPhone for what 5 years? In that time span The only time I had to go to the Apple Store they just gave me a completely new phone for free. I also have an Apple Store 5 minutes from my work though which is nice. 
    The only time I went they gave me a refurbished one. With my samsung's over the passed 2 plus years I only had batter issues which I could change out myself. It's mainly the only reason i didn't really want an S6 because you can't do that anymore 
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I've had an Iphone for 4 years. I've only had one problem with them the top botton got stuck. Since I upgraded to a 5s I've had no problems. I am getting a 6s in feb.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I have a crappy old iPhone 4
    not a 4s just a 4
    it has served me perfectly well but it's now time to upgrade as it's dying slowly 
    i just couldn't decide what to get 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    had my iphone for like two years, dropped it a millon times with no case and it never scratched or damaged it in any way. move in with my brother with case, first two days his dog chewed on it and it spider webbed the screen t(-_-t)