Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited December 2015
    Because if you approached a stranger with the immediate intent to have a lifelong serious relationship they are going to think your going to turn them into a lamp shade lol
    itd be like meeting a new friend for the first time and saying. Hey you seem cool let's be friends till we both die and  only talk about serious deep things lmao
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    It's not a surprise you don't flirt. You don't fo much of anything. It's the way you view it which is interesting and dumb as shit. Also, you cannot just go up to someone and say, "we should date". It doesn't work like that and you'd either get laughed at, ignored, or recieve a sarcastic or rude response. The fact that you assume or expect (judging by what you said) they'd think, "ok, let's get to know each other now" is extremely delusional. Saying something like, "I think you're attractive and would like to get to know you better", would go over a lot smoother but your chances are still slim. 

EXACTLY. WHY. I. DO. NOT. DATE. PEOPLE. ARE. NOT. INTERESTED. IN. JUST. GETTING. TO. KNOW. EACH. OTHER. ITS. ALWAYS. A. FUCKING. GAME. FIRST. FUCK. THAT.

And why am I discussing this?
    good fucking question
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Because if you approached a stranger with the immediate intent to have a lifelong serious relationship they are going to think your going to turn them into a lamp shade lol
    itd be like meeting a new friend for the first time and saying. Hey you seem cool let's be friends till we both die and  only talk about serious deep things lmao
    which is why I'd never consider dating a stranger. Friends first. Then date. That doesn't mean you flirt like a child. It just means you enter a position where you can get to know eachother first. 
    But when you talk to a stranger even to become friends for the first time it's almost always a casual meaningless conversation to get comfortable. You'd talk to a guy who you just met and might want to be friends with and explain to him all your deep philosophies? No. You'd spurt some bullshit first and get to that point. Flirting is the same thing but more fun, you just mad cuz you suck at it cuz no self esteem and girls don't do it back
    edited December 2015
    I actually do share my philosophies with strangers, but whatever. 

I don't find that "dating game" fun. And I'll leave it at that. 

I actually was looking into taking some drugs that would completely eliminate my libido today. I don't have a strong sex drive, and next to no sexual urges. But I want to eliminate even the slightest desire of wanting a girlfriend. I probably wont take any, because I don't like the idea of taking drugs/relying on drugs to fix part of my life (same reason I refuse antidepressants) but I looked into them anyway. 
    You tell first time strangers you just meet that you hate girls, have no interest in ever dating again, and think the world is horrible and not worth living? Lol I'd think you were a pyscho 
    You tell first time strangers you just meet that you hate girls, have no interest in ever dating again, and think the world is horrible and not worth living? Lol I'd think you were a pyscho 
    Well I have. Except for the "I hate girls" part, because I don't hate girls. 
    I live with no secrets and absolute honesty. If something comes up in conversation, I'm going to be honest in my response. 
    I'd just be super nice to you so when you come to shoot everyone up that you would possibly spare me lol
    Wowee two school shooter jokes in one day. I've entered Todd "lolIowa" territory levels of unimaginative heckling. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    which is why I'd never consider dating a stranger. Friends first. Then date. That doesn't mean you flirt like a child. It just means you enter a position where you can get to know eachother first. 
    Well, flirting isn't child-like. And people are definitely into getting to know each other..but your approach is a disaster for both dating and friendship. Which is why you just view it as some game bs that's pointless. So you want the straight to the point approach which would be the equivalent of bug repellent for humans
    imageimage
    Which is why you just view it as some game bs that's pointless. So you want the straight to the point approach which would be the equivalent of bug repellent for humans
    Its like we're starting to understand why I hate it all. 

Well, flirting isn't child-like. 
    In my mind "flirting" is like middle school behavior, starring at eachother from across the classroom hoping the other person will lock eyes with them. Or like ignorant and obnoxious text/Tinder behavior "hey gurl, you're fine". 

No thanks. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Middle school "flirting" is bs like, "show me your boobs".."want to go to the dance with me?"..blah blah. And that "hey girl, you're fine" shit isn't what I'd call flirting. It's more of a way to get into dumb bitches pants. Unless they're easy, that shit doesn't work
    imageimage
    Sums it up
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Wowee two school shooter jokes in one day. I've entered Todd "lolIowa" territory levels of unimaginative heckling. 
    Surprised you haven't shot up a school yet wack job. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    =)) like dude even if you don't speak English how the fuck do you not know your age? That's some borderline retarded shit.