Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A nigga who uses the word "pleb" seriously is critiquing other people's choice of "words", so to say. Smh.

MC the type of nigga to find his dream girl who somehow wants him and cut it off cause she used :joy: in a sentence.

Scratch that, too much of a simp to have the willpower to do so.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ure such a dumb fukker

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Quick question mc, have you ever flirted in your life?
    define "flirted"
    That's a no. 
    Yea, I don't think I have. 
    Nigguh.. Don't you think that would be an important part of dating ? 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How would he flirt? "So uh yea....I'm level 56 in Fallout. Pretty impressive. You like Power Rangers? I got a huge collection back at the crib. ;) "
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Pfft Erik come on over my moms out tonight n she gave me money

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited December 2015
    A nigga who uses the word "pleb" seriously is critiquing other people's choice of "words", so to say. Smh.

MC the type of nigga to find his dream girl who somehow wants him and cut it off cause she used :joy: in a sentence.

Scratch that, too much of a simp to have the willpower to do so.
    I'd cut off my dream girl immediately. I'm not about the romance life anymore. In fact, I despise it. 

No wonder you hate your life. Some shit jus ain't that serious. Btw Cena got played out in a week. :joy: is timeless.
    I don't hate my life. I hate life in general. 

Quick question mc, have you ever flirted in your life?
    define "flirted"
    That's a no. 
    Yea, I don't think I have. 
    Nigguh.. Don't you think that would be an important part of dating ? 
    I never partook in "dating". I've had two girlfriends. Each one just kinda became my girlfriend and that was that. I went to a school dance with the first girl (she asked me), and we became a couple after that. Second one, we went to a Beatles cover band show, week later she came over to my house to go swimming in my pool (she asked me to both, coincidentally), and we were a couple after that. 

I never did the "dating" thing. I never will, I'm not that kind of person. 

But no, I don't think flirting is important. I think its a shallow and surface level form of interaction with another human being. 

How would he flirt? "So uh yea....I'm level 56 in Fallout. Pretty impressive. You like Power Rangers? I got a huge collection back at the crib. ;) "
    Exactly why I don't date anymore. In combination with many MANY different reasons, mainly philosophical and world-view related. 

I don't have ANYTHING to offer to a girl. Girls don't like my interests, they don't even like my music. I go to a school where literally everybody is a musician, so the fact I make music isn't impressive to them. I'm not attractive. I dont want sex. I dont want kids or a family. There is literally nothing I could offer a girl that would make them like me. And I'm ok with that. Just took that realization to be ok with it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    No wonder you hate your life. Some shit jus ain't that serious. Btw Cena got played out in a week. :joy: is timeless.
    Cena is life
    Cena is the new Rick Roll
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Flirting lets a person know you're interested and like them on a high enough level to put in any effort. Flirting is shallow? First time I've heard that one. And surface level form of human interaction is a "Hi" followed by some other pointless crap like weather. Conversation lasts maybe a few minutes then both move along
    imageimage
    Haven't you figured it out yet Leah? If mc is bad at something then that something is bad
    :|

Flirting is basically the most base interaction you could have. Its the equivalent of just saying "hi" or talking about the weather, only with a sexual purpose instead of just a friendly one. 

I don't care about flirting. I don't care about childish word exercises to try and get somebody to take notice in me, or find me attractive. I want to jump right into serious and meaningful thought. Get to know somebody immediately. Not fucking dance around each other like "oh you have a great smile" and ogle one another from across the room. Its a waste of time for me. 
    Dime said:
    That awkward moment when you're reading posts in a thread and you're laughing and then as you get farther along you realize its slowly turning into another MC Vs. relationships argument. 
    its a hot topic apparently
    You can flirt without even saying  a word. But you wouldn't know that because you don't flirt and think it's shallow. 

Most people don't even have serious and meaningful conversation with friends unless they've been friends for a good while. What makes you think someone would go for that right off the bat?
    imageimage
    And I'm not one for small talk. If I don't have something to talk to somebody about, I usually don't talk to them for very long. 

Why is it a surprise that I don't flirt, and don't see the "value" in it? There is not discernible point to flirting. Its childish initiation. Just go up, say, "we should date", and start getting to know eachother. Don't beat around the dick. 
    MC is fucking dumb jesus christ
    I fail to see why, but 0
    Nah he's a master wizard philosopher that has transcended primitive human behavior.. Unless he likes it like cartoons or junk food then it's ok
    Flirt definition: "to behave in a way that shows a sexual attraction for someone but is not meant to be taken seriously"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flirt
    It's not a surprise you don't flirt. You don't fo much of anything. It's the way you view it which is interesting and dumb as shit. Also, you cannot just go up to someone and say, "we should date". It doesn't work like that and you'd either get laughed at, ignored, or recieve a sarcastic or rude response. The fact that you assume or expect (judging by what you said) they'd think, "ok, let's get to know each other now" is extremely delusional. Saying something like, "I think you're attractive and would like to get to know you better", would go over a lot smoother but your chances are still slim. 

And why am I discussing this?
    imageimage