Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    That recollection was like 30 seconds. Oh gojira is playing Chicago. I want. GPS does all the work. 
    LOOT said:
    I was sitting at my table at my house like 10 hours before the show. I called the venue and asked if they thought id be a able to buy tickets at the door. They said probably. Called Devin and of course he rexed. Should have went by myself. 
    Don't remember what you were wearing?
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Probably a tool shirt and underwear. It was at Bottom Lounge. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This is the third day I've had this headache. Fuck
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    My first Baroness set:

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    RIFF_LORD said:
    LOOT said:
    Every band ever. 
    Yeah I think that's partially why I see small local bands as frequently as possible just to make sure I can be that asshole who's like "yeah I see em back when they played this material"

Right on time, a one up

Never been. The Lincoln Hall is a cool place. It's also a bar/restaurant with good shit on tap and easy to meet band member after shows. 
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Still no rays on pinion 
    edited December 2015
    Would've been funnier if you went through the effort to fix the being stuck in his quote box 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Not sure how that would really help. It's not even funny, it's just a thing we do here now. Telephoned dad jokes are all the rage these days.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    Yep. 

They played rays on pinion on that show. 
    Then kill yourself :'(
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Saw Baroness open for Deftones in 2010. 

Baroness >
    inb4lists
    edited December 2015
    Jobe said:
    Not sure how that would really help. It's not even funny, it's just a thing we do here now. Telephoned dad jokes are all the rage these days.
    Execution. You were 10/10 back in the day, Jobe. Brett Favre also set the interception record.
    image Photobucket
    The conversations were also 10/10 back in the day. Now we barely have 10 people. There's not a lot left to work with anymore.
    edited December 2015
    Out of left field........

I wish with everything in me that I was the one that were killed or had something tragic happen...If I died and my mom would still have my sister and my nephew..Instead it's just me. I'm broken and fragmented mental shit. I have a disorder that every doctor I see shrugs and goes "shit...well maybe you can see..." I'm afraid of my own reflection. I can't imagine a situation where I grow any real emotional relationship with a woman, let alone build any kind of normal life. She could still have them and try to move on day by day. Instead its just me. I'm a shadow of the person I used to be. I told myself I wouldn't give up. I would keep working at becoming the person that I used to be. But it's one step forward and three steps back. Anytime something promising happens, I'm thrown back. And then I think about how naive I was in high school. Thinking that everybody that killed themself was selfish. I found out that wasn't the case. I get it. I see why people kill their selves. I couldn't dream of it though. I couldn't possibly put my family through that. Instead I'm suck in some kind of dereality prison, trying to get out. Occasionally wishing that some other terrible cosmic event unraveled where on October 16th, 2012 I died in a car accident and my sister and nephew went to sleep and woke up on the 17th. 
    image Photobucket
    Dammit Chuck, how am I supposed to make dick jokes about that?

Cheer up Buttercup. You've been through some shit. It's gonna take some time for anything normal to not seem fake or phony. What you're experiencing is survivors guilt. Even if shit went different and it was you, shit would not be ok for your family. There is nothing that can be done to balance things back out, and it fucking sucks, but that's how it is. There is no going back to normal, just adapting to your new normal. When you're going through hell you've no choice but to keep going.

Hang in there buddy. These feelings are like Katia's herpes... Your gonna think it's all mostly behind you and then it flares up again when you least expect it to.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    All thanks to Randy Blythe!
    I fucking hate that faggot
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    My first Baroness set:

go die in a hole
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    although I'd be a little butthurt about the complete lack of Yellow and Green
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    I was sitting at my table at my house like 10 hours before the show. I called the venue and asked if they thought id be a able to buy tickets at the door. They said probably. Called Devin and of course he rexed. Should have went by myself. 

And on this day a new MU word was born

REXED
    Rex-ed
    To bail, to pull out, to be a no-show