Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That little girl on the right is armed with a boob
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I dont have a problem with guns but as defense. i dont have a problem with open carrying handguns. its pretty common here and probably denver too

but its easy to spot whos a bloodthirsty flag worshipper when you basically put yourself out that way.
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    That's a pretty serious collection of dorks
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Armchair warmongering is so Merrcan
    I only saw this post because my cousins ex husband liked it. He's in the army. 
    edited December 2015
    I hate people in the military with that kind of mentality 
    imageimage
    One of my best friends that started way early, like 13, couldn't wait to go over and shoot someone. He now is out and hates the military. 
    Most people I know that have been in the military hate it now that they're out of it. But every one of them misses some aspect of it. Whether it was the pay, the travel, the people they were around or what. But any of them who have been deployed, their whole view changed. And usually their personality as well
    imageimage
    I know this one guy that joined the marines because he flunked outta college. He's weird cuz he's a second generation hippie that drives a Prius (something one of my other military friends constantly rags on him for). But he ended up being an officer and got exposed to some shit in Iraq. He has pretty bad ptsd and is known to freak out and disappear for months on end now. He told me a story about them testing this armor piercing round that they would shoot into the side of tanks and it would liquefy the people inside of it. He said they did it to an entire row of tanks one day and his squad was enlisted to go check all of them to make sure they worked. He hates the military with a passion now. Otherwise, everyone else I know that was military is a warmongering douchebag. Funny thing is that most of them never saw much combat. One dickhead that grew up down the street from my parents is totally gay about the fact that he was a marine, but my brother found out from his ex girlfriend that he never even came close to action but instead just did maintenance on helicopters. Hoofuckingra
    nothing makes you prouder to imagine dead sandmonkeys than working on a broken helicopter youll never even fly
    Yeah, I've come to find that most of the ones with that 'Merica mentality never did much while they were in. The ones that have and seen combat are changed. Not only on their view of the military but on a personal level as well. And chances are they have some level of ptsd because of what they seen or were ordered to do. I never even been enlisted and I hate the military. And I've been nudged by multiple people to join since I was in HS. Lolnothanks
    imageimage
    I think having your med card makes you ineligible =))))))
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    One of my childhood best friends is a mechanic in the air force and the other is a sherrif. Neither really wanted those career paths but they didnt go to college or learn any skills. 

They're both complete douchebags now. Acting like all of the murrica idiots and posting shit constantly on facebook. It makes me sick. 
    My friends I made once we were more mature all think more like I do. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    My best friend is in the marines. He's super into fitness so he initially did it as a challenge. His main complaint about boot camp was that he lost some of his gains. He ended up going to some language academy and it doesn't seem like he'll be seeing any combat which is good. He fucking hates it tho 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rex420 said:
    yeah STP is about to be the next pantera 
    Don't you ever say shit like that again faggot