Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    No. Seriously, I read u bitching about mark for five fukking years n how miserable u were now u just moved ure misery with u into another fuct relationship wtf would make u happy for once?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You, six feet deep
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You don't know the full circle of things, no one does and that's how it's going to fucking stay. I needed to vent somewhere because I have nowhere else to at this hour. So it's understandable how you would only see a small side of bs, and that's solely on me. I don't even know why I'm replying to your nonsense tbh. 

The fact that I'm pregnant makes these bs feelings way worse than I'm used to. When I'm happy I'm beyond blissful, when I'm depressed I literally can't move, when I'm pissed off I become 10 levels worse than the Hulk, when my anxiety comes into play it's way easier for me to panic, etc. They're intense, severe, and exhausting. The fact I can't sleep well doesn't help these matters either
    imageimage
    OK sorry ire life siux hope things get better

[-(

blue turbins

At least it isn't yours
    imageimage
    Ok then be a bitch what ure best at.... :s

[-(

blue turbins

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'm mean technically catz is alive, but I don't think what he does constitutes as living  
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Sucks that you have to sit at home while he goes and makes your bread. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never wanted to be awake this early, but here I am. And I can't go back to sleep because the lights are on, the tv is on, and I guess he thought this was a prime time to do three loads of laundry. But there's a reason I tell him all the time to not fuck with the laundry. Cuz when he does, the settings are wrong and it's not loaded evenly even though I've stressed those things and showed him numerous times before. 

I swear if he doesn't stop drinking completely I'm going to kill him and get rid of the body in a barrel of chemicals Breaking Bad style cuz I'm over it
    I want to take back my previous comments about your relationship. Yeah, you guys have something special and it will probably last for the rest of your lives 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Makes me wish I was in a ltr fo sho
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    Its already started on my feed.

Obama and Hillary orchestrated it to take your guns away - My Facebook Feed.
    My feeds all "we dont care about your rights, guns are bad", and then a bunch of hypocrisy from anti-cop people who are praising the efforts of california police. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Mines almost all anti-gun hippie babble 
    Does anyone ever wish that their other half literally had no days off at all? Because that's where the fuck I'm at right now. 
    I never wanted to be awake this early, but here I am. And I can't go back to sleep because the lights are on, the tv is on, and I guess he thought this was a prime time to do three loads of laundry. But there's a reason I tell him all the time to not fuck with the laundry. Cuz when he does, the settings are wrong and it's not loaded evenly even though I've stressed those things and showed him numerous times before. 

I swear if he doesn't stop drinking completely I'm going to kill him and get rid of the body in a barrel of chemicals Breaking Bad style cuz I'm over it
    Dont these statements contradict eachother. Wouldnt you want your other half to go away to work if he pissed you off?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    im so sick of the anti gun shit. 

we should just require everyone to own a gun
    I constantly see "well other countries dont have this problem. Why is that? They dont have guns". Which is true, to an extent.

But they also have better mental healthcare, better economies, and are much more homogenous as a culture. There are a lot fewer people, a lot fewer types of people, and a lot fewer conflicting ideologies. And honestly, other countries dont take ideologies or social pressures as seriously as people in the U.S. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    When they do take it seriously, it's usually in the form of ethnic cleansing though
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Yeah its def a mental health problem. You can print a gun in a fucking 3d printer. Good luck taking guns away lol. 
    Fb is now flooded with racist, dumbass comments on every article about that shooting. Makes me want to shoot them all and help America out
    imageimage