Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And this is why your life is shit. I see you've found yourself yet another thing you hate to fixate yourself on and constantly talk about. Feminists are scum this is well known, I pay them no mind and remind them bitch's words don't mean shit and this is a man's world. Do the same.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    RIFF_LORD said:
    It depends on the situation. I didn't actually read it, I was assuming she got a co-worker fired. If she got some random dude fired for calling her a slut, that's kinda ridic. He shouldn't be dumb enough to say dumb shit like that on a place as public as Facebook regardless, that's just  dumb move on his part. 
    She didn't know him outside of that comment. She called up his work, said "he called me a slut", and they fired him for it. I think its wrong, 100%. 

Its the equivalent of a 3rd grader telling on a classmate for saying a mean thing to him at recess. 

Get the fuck over yourself. Words are just words. People say much worse things every day on Facebook than "slut". 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited December 2015
    And this is why your life is shit. I see you've found yourself yet another thing you hate to fixate yourself on and constantly talk about. Feminists are scum this is well known, I pay them no mind and remind them bitch's words don't mean shit and this is a man's world. Do the same.
    When you have 80,000+ people who hate you and want to see you dead, its hard to ignore. These people are tainting our society. Media and speech is being censored by these SJW fucktards. Thought is being policed. This shit is being taught at schools. Its reached parliament in the U.K., laws are being written with these ideologies in mind.

Like some of you have mentioned, I see this shit on the reg at college, especially because I'm in a sociology class. I see this kind of shit impacting schools around the country. This shit is being taught a collegiate level.  And because I'm in college, I have college age friends on Facebook, and some of them believe and follow this shit. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited December 2015
    Yeah that's pretty shitty. And while I don't think you should get fired for lil shit on fb it's still dumb to call a random chick a slut on such a public place, for the exact reason that it can get you fired.
    RIFF_LORD said:
    Yeah that's pretty shitty. And while I don't think you should get fired for lil shit on fb it's still dumb to call a random chick a slut on such a public place, for the exact reason that it can get you fired.
    I mean, it wasnt like it was her personal FB page. It was her public page. 

It would be like going on Death Punch's FB page, calling them "Cock Punch" and then you getting fired for calling them "cocks". 
    I have to catch myself at FB sometimes too. I still let things slide. But the whole thing is ridiculous. 

I just find that sheer number of people who agree and think like her appalling and sad. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Fuck words, leave people's jobs alone. 
    People are too damn sensitive.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    you gotta remember the scope of things. that's just in our demographic. once you get to the real world and meet people who didn't share our experiences cuz they didn't got to college or are a little older than us and you'll meet plenty of people who think more rationally. 
    RIFF_LORD said:
    you gotta remember the scope of things. that's just in our demographic. once you get to the real world and meet people who didn't share our experiences cuz they didn't got to college or are a little older than us and you'll meet plenty of people who think more rationally. 
    True. The majority of older people in the world are much more rational than we are. It just scares me how far gone this generation is. 
    we'll see how permanent it is. I think we'll see more progressive views become a part of culture, which i'm all for, but I think this militant feminism of trying to censor all "problematic" behavior it's just a phase for college age women up to ppl in their late 20's. My cousin who's like 34 considers herself a hardcore feminist and doesn't act like feminazi. it'll fade i think
    They just haven't really had any real struggles or conflicts to overcome yet. Life is too easy right now.
    edited December 2015
    Jobe said:
    They just haven't really had any real struggles or conflicts to overcome yet. Life is too easy right now.
    It honestly makes me wonder how people like this can function in the real world. 

My roommate was listening to some podcast this morning. It was some British dude discussing how stupid SJWs and college kids are with some other British dude (one of them happened to be gay, this is the third gay male anti-SJW I've heard speak). He brought up a good point. These students can't even read a book or explore an idea without being offended and shutting out the world. They can't go outside without being offended. How can these people hold jobs? They are useless and worthless to society.  
    RIFF_LORD said:
    we'll see how permanent it is. I think we'll see more progressive views become a part of culture, which i'm all for, but I think this militant feminism of trying to censor all "problematic" behavior it's just a phase for college age women up to ppl in their late 20's. My cousin who's like 34 considers herself a hardcore feminist and doesn't act like feminazi. it'll fade i think
    these view points are starting to be called the "regressive left", instead of progressive. 
    I don't know if they really are offended though. It seems like most of them are just playing a role. They need a bad guy to fight and rage against, but at this point we don't really have one, so they are inventing their own imaginary boogeyman.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Fuck the Game of Thrones Telltale game. Literally nothing you do can lead to a positive ending.
    Xenocide said:
    Fuck the Game of Thrones Telltale game. Literally nothing you do can lead to a positive ending.
    is it overall worth getting though? I havent bought it yet. 
    Xenocide said:

If it did, it wouldn't be Game of Thrones =))
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Honestly that firing letter seems totally fake. Is there any proof it's real? The wording makes me feel like she straight up wrote it lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    RIFF_LORD said:
    True. The majority of older people in the world are much more rational than we are. It just scares me how far gone this generation is. 
    I've been saying this for years now , only to get shot for it.. I'm getting you all fired