Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The ones that go around blaming men or whatever the fuck for shit aren't actually "feminists". They just use that as a ground to stand on to be hateful cunts. They use it as a means of justification for the bullshit that flies out of their mouths. And so many are like that it has actually tainted feminism as a whole and a lot of people aren't even using that term anymore. Someone I know used the word humanist instead which makes way more sense

And I believe MC has a mental disorder which is why he demonizes and alienates himself from love/sex/relationships and essentially females. But since he refuses to recognize it and to him he's normal, he'll just continue on the way that he is. I guess as long as he's happy, it doesn't matter. But it's obvious he isn't.

Dime said:
    Thanks dude. I mostly don't let it phase me but sometimes I can't help it. Like I was literally hanging out with them on their porch drinking last week. Today when I was leaving for work, he just stared me down like I was about to allah ackbar all over his lawn. Tried saying hi and he shook his head and walked back inside lol its fucking ridiculous.  
    That's some bs right there. Through all that's happened I've seen people say shit such as: "This is why we shouldn't let even one Syrian refugee into our country" "We should stop letting anyone from the middle east enter this country" "We need to show them we're fed up and kill every last one of them in those countries. They're a disease and diseases need to be eliminated". It's disgusting and proves that the people saying that kind of shit (and the ones who'd wilfully cary out such acts) prove that they're equal to the radical extremists such as ISIS. They're no better than them whatsoever and the scary part is they already believe they're better even with the same kind of mindset. 
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    Thanks dude. I mostly don't let it phase me but sometimes I can't help it. Like I was literally hanging out with them on their porch drinking last week. Today when I was leaving for work, he just stared me down like I was about to allah ackbar all over his lawn. Tried saying hi and he shook his head and walked back inside lol its fucking ridiculous.  
    Bomb his house for real then. 
    =)) I don't know if that would be good for the stereotype 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    So I turn on fox NFL show n they're talking about everything but the NFL, hey who givz ah fukk about ufc

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    The ones that go around blaming men or whatever the fuck for shit aren't actually "feminists". They just use that as a ground to stand on to be hateful cunts. They use it as a means of justification for the bullshit that flies out of their mouths. And so many are like that it has actually tainted feminism as a whole and a lot of people aren't even using that term anymore. Someone I know used the word humanist instead which makes way more sense

And I believe MC has a mental disorder which is why he demonizes and alienates himself from love/sex/relationships and essentially females. But since he refuses to recognize it and to him he's normal, he'll just continue on the way that he is. I guess as long as he's happy, it doesn't matter. But it's obvious he isn't.

Dime said:
    That's some bs right there. Through all that's happened I've seen people say shit such as: "This is why we shouldn't let even one Syrian refugee into our country" "We should stop letting anyone from the middle east enter this country" "We need to show them we're fed up and kill every last one of them in those countries. They're a disease and diseases need to be eliminated". It's disgusting and proves that the people saying that kind of shit (and the ones who'd wilfully cary out such acts) prove that they're equal to the radical extremists such as ISIS. They're no better than them whatsoever and the scary part is they already believe they're better even with the same kind of mindset. 
    That "mental disorder" is called logic and rationality. 

Wake is a perfect example of everything I believe. Wake further prooved how fake love is. How meaningless relationships are. And how primitive sex is. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It ain't logic and rationality you're literally sick in the fuckin head, Elliot Rodgers.
    Ok, whatever you say. But I know I'm 100% right. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You're both wrong but luckily you have a lot of time to change your wrong views
    edited November 2015
    I will never change my views on sex and relationships. 

Other views, maybe. But sex and relationships, no. My views are fact at this point. 

Many people I talk to IRL about it agree with me, they just want to date and have sex so they do that anyways. But many agree with what I say as rational. 
    When's your first murder, Elliott?
    When's your first murder, Elliott?
    Whenever I see you IRL
    Damn you should be famous mc, figured out what thousands of professionals spend their whole lives trying to figure out. And with almost no experience and schooling. Quite impressive
    Im definitely not the only one who thinks like me. My ideas aren't even original. 
    I honestly don't even care
    Im definitely not the only one who thinks like me. My ideas aren't even original. 
    Yea and the last one who did shot up his school, Elliott.
    I honestly don't even care
    Good. I don't care what you all think either. 

Yea and the last one who did shot up his school, Elliott.
    Only there are entire schools of philosophy, and internet communities surrounding what I believe. Not just one person. 
    What your fellow wizards? What a backing. 8-|
    What your fellow wizards? What a backing. 8-|
    Nihilists, cynics, antisexuals, celibates, misanthropes, MGTOWs, and yes wizards. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Jeez and here I was (a month ago) thinking that Popsicle and MC were only logging on for a moment to delete their accounts?
    I should. I really only come here to talk about video games a bit, and rant about what I can't say on Facebook. 
    Why cant you say this on Facebook? Is Facebook just a place where you pretend to be someone else? If yes, why? I say be yourself everywhere 
    Gnomez said:
    Jeez and here I was (a month ago) thinking that Popsicle and MC were only logging on for a moment to delete their accounts?
    I should. I really only come here to talk about video games a bit, and rant about what I can't say on Facebook. 
    Why cant you say this on Facebook? Is Facebook just a place where you pretend to be someone else? If yes, why? I say be yourself everywhere 
    I'm not someone else on Facebook, I just don't think that Facebook is the proper place to start controversy and E-fights. So I keep my mouth shut, and let people drown in their own stupidity. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Stfu wake ure a fhag

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)