Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Between the shootings and club fires, I'm really starting to look at some of the venues I go to a bit differently. Good luck getting out of The Ballroom if The Rave catches fire.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Getting paid to do nothing floats my boat. 

Getting paid to do it on a saturday grinds my gears.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I hate closing. It's like I've been chosen to lead a pack of idiots that don't want to work but all want to leave early. 
    image Photobucket
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LordBrady said:
    LordBrady said:
    fuck you @dime
    I'm jk dime
    Thanks. I was just momentarily upset because well this shit pisses me off and it always just sucks dealing with the aftermath because everyone blames arabs lol I live by rednecks and I shit you not when something like this happens they get all shitty with me and my brothers and just stare us down and don't talk to us for a week or so. Kinda kills me having a five year old brother who don't know whats going on dealing with that kind of b.s. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah i cant imagine what thats like. I mean people hate mexicans but arab hate is on a whole other level. Sorry people are pieces of shit man keep your head up
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thanks dude. I mostly don't let it phase me but sometimes I can't help it. Like I was literally hanging out with them on their porch drinking last week. Today when I was leaving for work, he just stared me down like I was about to allah ackbar all over his lawn. Tried saying hi and he shook his head and walked back inside lol its fucking ridiculous.  
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    Thanks dude. I mostly don't let it phase me but sometimes I can't help it. Like I was literally hanging out with them on their porch drinking last week. Today when I was leaving for work, he just stared me down like I was about to allah ackbar all over his lawn. Tried saying hi and he shook his head and walked back inside lol its fucking ridiculous.  
    Bomb his house for real then. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Fucking assholes who preach "all men are problematic" and that "masculinity is toxic and problematic". 

In fact, cuntwads who use the term "problematic" all the time to describe any social idea they disagree with pisses me off too. 

Fuck humans. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    So, we know they talk too much (women) but they let us dikk em, so let it go out one ear and stick your fukking dikk in them.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Lol dime... The plight of a sandniggaz lol 

[-(

blue turbins

We should do to the Arabs like we did the injunz!!!

[-(

blue turbins

Fucking assholes who preach "all men are problematic" and that "masculinity is toxic and problematic". 

In fact, cuntwads who use the term "problematic" all the time to describe any social idea they disagree with pisses me off too. 

Fuck humans. 
    Oh kinda how you do when it comes to anything to do wit females? Blow your fucking head off.
    edited November 2015

Fuck humans. 
    Oh kinda how you do when it comes to anything to do wit females? Blow your fucking head off.
    I don't say all women are problematic. I don't blame femininity for all of the worlds problems like fuckwit SJWs do to men. Im so sick of the world blaming all the problems on straight white men. I've never fucking raped or killed or discriminated against or abused anyone, and you're going to say my masculinity is problematic? Kill yourself. You're going to say that my enjoyment of violent games and movies contributes to the worlds evils? Kill yourself. 

Have to deal with manhating feminazis in sociology class, and go on FB and see the same irrational shit being posted? Fuck off. 

I don't hate women. Sure, I don't trust most women. But there's nothing "problematic" with them, I just don't fit in with them. 

But I'm definitely not alone. The majority of women I meet in school don't trust men either. An increasing number of women see men as rapists and abusers, and do not trust them. An increasing number of men see women as cheaters and whores, and do not trust them. 

But to blame ALL men or ALL women, and ALL masculinity or ALL femininity is wrong. 
    edited November 2015
    If you don't like men, that's one thing. Admit that you just don't like men and accept it as it is. But don't say all men are what is wrong with this world. 

Just like I'll admit that I don't trust a lot of women, and that's on me. But I don't think women are all the evil in the world. There are a lot of good women out there too. The majority in fact. 

EDIT: Also, my issues stem more from a hatred of dating, relationships, and sex. Not a hatred towards women. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    We should do to the Arabs like we did the injunz!!!

Take their land and give them booze and drugs and sexual diseases?
    Thats what we did to the Maoris too
    Gnomez said:
    Jeez and here I was (a month ago) thinking that Popsicle and MC were only logging on for a moment to delete their accounts?
    I should. I really only come here to talk about video games a bit, and rant about what I can't say on Facebook. 
    ...what masculinity? You're a sad fuckin man child. :l