Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Was just talking about this today. It's like 55 degrees and retardedly windy...like it had sounded like my window is going to blow up all day. RIP short shorts. 
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The forcast says it's gonna be inbetween 70-75 next week. So maybe they'll wear them a few more times anyway
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    just hit 80 here. feels like heaven.
    I love winning with women
    Hearing people eat, chew and swallow their goddamn food and beverages pisses me off 50x's more now
    imageimage
    And I think my mom ate one of the tomato soups I just bought. What pisses me off is there's at least 1-3 older cans she won't let me throw away "because there's nothing wrong with it", even though it's past the date. How about if you don't want me to throw that shit away, you eat that instead of mine? Yeah? My fucking god I'm just going to throw a bunch of shit out monday morning. Have to do it then so she doesn't have a chance to go through it and bring some shit back 
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hearing people eat, chew and swallow their goddamn food and beverages pisses me off 50x's more now
    My mother eats and talks to me on the phone when I ring her ..... With her TV cranked up in the background .... It's frustrating....I'm tempted to just hang up 
    Recently my mom told me this, "When you guys get a house I can come move in with you! :) ". I really don't think that would be a wise idea for anyone lol
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that....my mother stayed with me for six weeks once.....drove me fucking insane 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Fuck it's almost no chase November. 
    So the stupid cats have fleas. And I've been hearing nothing but bitching from my mom ever since. I'm even thinking about getting rid of the fucking things or killing them and putting them out in the front as decorations. 

So my mom pops her head in here thinking chris is still here so we'd go get flowers from somewhere. No. Then she's just like "have you washed your stuffed animals that lay around?". Number one..if I wash them they'll probably get ruined and some are Ty's with tags on them. 

So when I got irritated from her telling me this like I don't know anything, I said "well I can just burn everything in the closet. That'll do it." She got pissed off and left.

I mean..it doesn't help she didn't want me treating the carpets with flea powder since I'm pregnant. But after I told her everyday that it needs done..someone has to do it and week later no one does shit. Guess what? I do the shit myself. Like I should have done in the first place. Yet after I do it she bitches about it because I'm pregnant. Are you fucking serious? I'm probably going to have to buy more and treat it again in 30 days too. 

I get that she isn't in the best of health but jesus christ. 
    imageimage
    RIP giant squid
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    I swear I'm going to end up killing somone. WE EVEN ASK IF YOU WANT ANYTHING WHEN WE GO TO THE STORE..and snickers ice cream bars never came out of your fucking mouth. Sooooo that means  you GET NONE of mine. I look forward to the day we have our own house. If anyone eat my food there I'm shooting them with a blow dart
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Damn pregnancy makes you super good at using capitals 
    I wanna bitch people  out but what good is that going to do besides piss me off more? I wanted to have a good chunk of the box tonight..obviously that won't be happening

imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    TRUMP said:
    RIP giant squid
    seriously man, so bummed about this shit. at least i saw em in may and it was the best set i've seen all year. you better go see them in LA next week man
    next week is terrorfest :(

maybe theyll say screw it and do psycho but it sounds very unlikely (unless mastodon are on it)
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I swear I'm going to end up killing somone. WE EVEN ASK IF YOU WANT ANYTHING WHEN WE GO TO THE STORE..and snickers ice cream bars never came out of your fucking mouth. Sooooo that means  you GET NONE of mine. I look forward to the day we have our own house. If anyone eat my food there I'm shooting them with a blow dart

Stop asking and instead just buy more of what you already plan to buy since that's what's being eaten. Quit your bitching, problem solved. 
    Pass the god damn butter.