Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Says a that like eriklildikknopussae

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Erik thinks he's so tough =))))))))
    Did u see his fhaggy prince like hair doe??? God wuta fhagz

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't think Erik would be able to handle even a quarter of Satan's life =)))
    imageimage
    Erik's life consists of mommy do this for me ... N no pussae..? A lot of dikk sukking

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Me expressing Satan is a piece of shit is actin tough...again HOW? One of the few on here I've legitimately fucking hated and want to die. Along wit Nola. Like even Rex and Todd as much as they rode my dick, in my time off from here it's worn off. But nah those 2 can fuckin die they're some of the most pathetic human beings I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. No surprise those were the main 2 who couldn't keep my cock out their mouths while I was gone.
    Wake too but I've figured out he's really jus a corny ass old man who likes to troll and thinks he's good at it.
    Nah it's whatever now. Goes in on ear and out the other. Don't change the fact they're pieces of shit.
    Like bro if I'm ever 40 years old spendin entire days ridin a kid half my age's dick on the internet please jus blow my head off. My life is officially a failure.
    Erik's attitude he still thinks hees a kid... When he is a grown ass man living at moms

[-(

blue turbins

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm so glad you give such a big shit about me. It's pretty funny
    I like his sarcasm about dikk riding though shows how stupid he is

[-(

blue turbins

SATAN said:
    I'm so glad you give such a big shit about me. It's pretty funny
    "Brilliant irony."
    But I hadn't even said anything to you since you came back hoe
    You've even been stalking Bianca. Get over your obsessions and move on
    Me expressing Satan is a piece of shit is actin tough...again HOW? One of the few on here I've legitimately fucking hated and want to die. Along wit Nola. Like even Rex and Todd as much as they rode my dick, in my time off from here it's worn off. But nah those 2 can fuckin die they're some of the most pathetic human beings I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. No surprise those were the main 2 who couldn't keep my cock out their mouths while I was gone.
    No, it's your general attitude and approach to things that gives off the impression that you think you're tough. 

It's a normal early 20's thing but you take everything to the extreme. Just remember what you would look like after catching these hands.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If Erik was truthful about how shit goes through one ear and out the other with wtf people say to him..he wouldn't say anything about it nor would he want anyone on the internet he's never met irl to die. 

I've told people similar to the way Erik reacts to people on the internet to just stop using it. Because it's obvious they can't handle anything that's said to them anyways and if someone with an opposing opinion comes along a bunch of asshurt erupts. You'd think people spending time away from internet forums and even internet in general would help people grow into better and more mature individuals, but I rarely see that happen
    imageimage
    Like bro if I'm ever 40 years old spendin entire days ridin a kid half my age's dick on the internet please jus blow my head off. My life is officially a failure.
    Bro you're 2 years old riding people's dicks who are twice as old as you...the fuck makes you think things are gonna change mr. " hip hope saved my life and that will never change."