Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    not my fault QT doesn't know how to spell. I know you like fatties but this dick is not for you. 
    cot damn i fucking hate anxiety. 

Shit has been fucking with me so bad. its effecting my work and shit. About to just say fuck it and leave. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah i don't know anyone who has xanax and im not going to the doctor for it.

Don't really want it anyways.just need a joint 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    just need a joint 
    ^:)^
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Xanax will fuck your shit up
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    HEEL said:
    Fight club sucks 
    Y Cuz there wasn't a token nigga in it????

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    How is that a bad thing?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    RIP Yogi Berra
    inb4lists
    So my mom gave us her card to go and get money out on labor day. Chris handled the whole thing and gave her the money and card back. Now I know he gave her the card back because we think alike. There's no logical reason to not give her the stupid card back. Hours later she comes in and is like "where's my card?". Uh..well..we fucking gave it to you with the money. "No you didn't because I played with the money and bent it". Then you must have dropped it somewhere on your bed and weren't paying as much attention as you thought. She just fucking agues with us she never got the card. Now her room looks like a moderate hoarders room. Shit is everywhere and it's easy to lose shit, especially a card. 

So we tell her to call, say you lost the card, and they'll send a replacement within a week. Well apparently she never did that. Because earlier this week when I go pick Chris up from work I get a text. "I need 150 TODAY blah blah blah and a pack of cigarettes". We don't have 150 to give and it came out of nowhere. Pissed me off. Like, idgaf if you need 150. But let us know that bs on payday so, idk, we can give you the money ahead of time if you're gonna be short for shit later. 

Now I let all of this shit go but the walls are quite thin in this house. I'm laying here watching tv and I overhear my mom bitching to my dad because of the card. Not only that at some point Chris mildly layed into my mom over the whole thing, because it was all easily avoided and fixable and she didn't do shit. So she bitched about that too and claimed it "was uncalled for..there's no place for that bs". Because she still blames us for losing the card. So next time she wants money out, we aren't fucking doing it. Now I'm pissed off about this all over again.

It also doesn't help we go out and buy food for ourselves..then at some point I notice someone ate some or most of it. Which that would be my mom. We ask her if she wants anything from the store before we go and it's always the same things. But we bring back the stuff we want and she gets into some of it. If you want your own, say so. That's not a problem..we'll get you your own. But don't eat my shit or chris's. She flips if someone eats something of hers even though if it stays in there much longer it'll go bad. I can't even throw shit away where the date says anything from 2010 on or she gets pissy with me. "Don't just throw away food when there's nothing wrong with it". Fucking really? There's nothing wrong with shit that's anywhere from 2-9 years old? Fuck outta here. If there's nothing wrong with it how about you finally fucking eat it? I mean, it's been sitting in this house long enough

/pointless venting rant
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Living with other people sucks. The day I bought my house was one of the best days ever. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I can't wait until that happens, but it's gonna be a while
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Its a big process to go through. I had no credit when I first started looking into it. I had never had a loan or a credit card before (still don't have a credit card lol) so I had to take out a few car loans and pay them back first to establish credit. It took about 5 years of steady payments to get to where I needed to be.

I advise anyone here to look into the process and find out what they need to do to be in the right position when the time comes to buy a house. If you wait until it's actually time to buy to start figuring things out, you might not be as ready as you thought you were.

Biggest rule of my house is no bitching/yelling/screaming. You can take your ass down the road with that shit, I'm not listening to it.

It's nice.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    Me :|
    Boss "what?"
    Every time
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Letlive > bosses
    by the end of the year i will have paid over 2,000 in health insurance for just myself

i know a lot of people with families pay a lot more but fuck this is raping me. My first doctors appointment with it is next week and i had one x-ray done. My work also pays 50% of my insurance. 

Fucking gay.
    Just don't go. 
    wut?

i have to have insurance regardless or i am going to get fined

told my boss im only here today "so i don't get fined"
    I thought you were talking about visits. Wake and baked a dab. 0.