Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:
    Friend I haven't seen since high school became a rapper.
    He is on tour.
    I should check it out, go get high with him again.
    It's with Twizted.
    God damn it Steve.
    *Twiztid. And its not saying much but Twiztid>>>>ICP. ICP is all just fucking trash. Twiztid, even though they fuck around alot and follow a slightly similar mold, at least have some serious and decent jams. Not to mention, they are really positive and down to earth and had the courage to split from ICP's label and do shit their own way. Now start the comment string that will make me regret having responded to this. 
    Idec anymore. I'm not about hiding what I like even if its regarded as "shit." They have some good tunes. I'm not saying they're an amazing group or that they're the most talented rappers ever or anything. But people lump them in with ICP and they're so much better and deserve some credit, even if minimal. Do I love everything they do? No. Their new album The Darkness that cam out this year sucked dick as a matter of fact. But they're not as bad as people say they are. And I know this is pointless because this forum is so against anything to do with Psychopathic Records, but I'm so sick of seeing them passed over all the goddamn time because they were affiliated with shitty ass ICP.  
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I give the dude credit, he found a way to paid doing shit he loves to do. He was always into that type of music, and now he works with half the artists he listened to as a teen. He was always into horror movies and ghosts and shit as well. He's also now a filmmaker, doing documentaries on haunted houses etc.

I work an office job.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    What name does he rap under?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2015
    nah twizted probably make him suck their dicks nightly while waterboarding him with faygo. its just the part you dont hear.

id say you got the better position
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    Idec anymore. I'm not about hiding what I like even if its regarded as "shit." They have some good tunes. I'm not saying they're an amazing group or that they're the most talented rappers ever or anything. But people lump them in with ICP and they're so much better and deserve some credit, even if minimal. Do I love everything they do? No. Their new album The Darkness that cam out this year sucked dick as a matter of fact. But they're not as bad as people say they are. And I know this is pointless because this forum is so against anything to do with Psychopathic Records, but I'm so sick of seeing them passed over all the goddamn time because they were affiliated with shitty ass ICP.  
    My thing is: Why settle?

I'll never be able to listen to all the great music in the world as it is. What's the point in wasting time on halfwit garbage? Comparing them/him/it to ICP means dick to me. Compare him to Outkast or Kool Keith and let me know how he measures up
    Dime said:

Prozak

TRUMP said:
    nah twizted probably make him suck their dicks nightly while waterboarding him with faygo. its just the part you dont hear.

He's signed to Stange Music, not with Twiztid. If anything, it's Tech N9ne's dick.

SATAN said:
    Dime said:

I'll never be able to listen to all the great music in the world as it is. What's the point in wasting time on halfwit garbage? Comparing them/him/it to ICP means dick to me. Compare him to Outkast or Kool Keith and let me know how he measures up
    Because to me, its not settling. I genuinely enjoy a decent amount of their materiel. 

Jobe said:
    Dime said:

Prozak

TRUMP said:

He's signed to Stange Music, not with Twiztid. If anything, it's Tech N9ne's dick.

Really? Like the dude who sang "American Princess?" Thats fucking cool, man. I'll say hi for you when I see him in Oct lol "Yo Jobe says hi and he would be here but he thinks the artists surrounding you are fags." 
    SATAN said:
    Dime said:

Great music is totally subjective though. What 98% of the world thinks of as great music is shit to me. It doesn't mean the music is shit though. It just doesn't appeal to me like it does to other people. As a metal fan, why I think of as great music most of the work would strongly disagree with me. I hate country music. It doenst negate the hard work of the people that make the music, or the opinions of the people who like it.

Just because you don't like a thing doesn't mean it holds no value.
    SATAN said:
    Dime said:

It doesn't matter who or what I compare them to though. Pretending otherwise is idiotic. You'll never give them any kind of un bais listen because you already associate them with ICP and associating someone with ICP is p much death as an artist. But for the records I guess Outkast>. Don't listen to Kool Keith. 
    Dime said:

Jobe said:
    Dime said:

Prozak

TRUMP said:

Really? Like the dude who sang "American Princess?" Thats fucking cool, man. I'll say hi for you when I see him in Oct lol "Yo Jobe says hi and he would be here but he thinks the artists surrounding you are fags."

Googled it.
    That's him.
    Oct show @ the rave?
    Also, he wouldn't know me by that name.
    I figured but I don't know your real name lol nah I'll be at the Chicago Ridge, IL  show Oct. 27th. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This motherfucker always taking my pillows. Who needs 3 or more pillows, man? I swear he tries to make forts in his sleep
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Can't believe I read all that 
    Bill Maher. Such a fucking idiot.