Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Jobe said:
    SATAN said:
    Dime said:
    Idec anymore. I'm not about hiding what I like even if its regarded as "shit." They have some good tunes. I'm not saying they're an amazing group or that they're the most talented rappers ever or anything. But people lump them in with ICP and they're so much better and deserve some credit, even if minimal. Do I love everything they do? No. Their new album The Darkness that cam out this year sucked dick as a matter of fact. But they're not as bad as people say they are. And I know this is pointless because this forum is so against anything to do with Psychopathic Records, but I'm so sick of seeing them passed over all the goddamn time because they were affiliated with shitty ass ICP.  
    My thing is: Why settle?

I'll never be able to listen to all the great music in the world as it is. What's the point in wasting time on halfwit garbage? Comparing them/him/it to ICP means dick to me. Compare him to Outkast or Kool Keith and let me know how he measures up

Great music is totally subjective though. What 98% of the world thinks of as great music is shit to me. It doesn't mean the music is shit though. It just doesn't appeal to me like it does to other people. As a metal fan, why I think of as great music most of the work would strongly disagree with me. I hate country music. It doenst negate the hard work of the people that make the music, or the opinions of the people who like it.

Just because you don't like a thing doesn't mean it holds no value.
    I dig what you're saying, but ICP barely even qualifies as music. Saying something is a little better than those neanderthals is akin to saying that walking to China with shoes on is better than walking there barefoot. In a world full of planes, trains and automobiles, both are pretty shitty options.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Dime said:
    Bill Maher. Such a fucking idiot. 
    cuz of the muslim thing?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Nah maher is pretty legit other than his Hilary dick sucking 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    Bill Maher is fucking retarded. He puts no thought into his commentary he just plays to the aged baby boomer mentality as much as possible
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Religulious was meh. It seemed like he was going for shock value more than presenting facts. 
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've watched him on HBO quite a few times, never once thought he was retarded. Do I agree with him all the time on shit? Nope
    imageimage
    Religious was very meh but his show is legit. The fact that he don't back bernie though is gaf
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

Dime said:
    cuz of the muslim thing?
    Yeah I've never really seen or heard much from him before but that was some straight retard shit. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    SATAN said:

Dime said:
    cuz of the muslim thing?
    Yeah I've never really seen or heard much from him before but that was some straight retard shit. 
    :-?
    inb4lists
    He was talking about that 14 year old arabian kid that bought a clock to school and got arrested because the teachers thought it was a bomb. Maher had this to say

"People at the school thought it might be a bomb,” he said on the show, “because it looks exactly like a fucking bomb.”

And if what it had been a bomb, he posited. “So the teacher’s just supposed to see something that looks like a bomb and be like, ‘Oh, wait, this might just be my white privilege talking?’” Maher joked. “ ‘ I don’t want to be politically incorrect, so I’ll just let it go.’ ”

Maher, however, does not deny that the fact that Ahmed is Muslim played a role in escalating the incident. “It’s not the color of his skin,” he said. “For the last 30 years, it’s been one culture that has been blowing shit up over and over again.”

Islam is fucking lame ass shit tho
    What they did to that kid was dumb tho ftp
    Thats the kind of shit thats fucked up though. I was raised with Islam and I have very very strong negative feelings towards Muslims and that religious aspect, but no where ever does it say blow your fucking self up and kill people and you will be rewarded. That was non existent bullshit made up by spineless cowards so they could have a scapegoat. 
    Regardless , Islam is gay shit
    As is organized religion as a whole. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited September 2015
    DAT dudez is browner than a brown crayon

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Dime said:
    As is organized religion as a whole. 
    As is religion as a whole, organized or not