Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited August 2015
    monicaa said:
    Nick, my opinion on this to be honest.. if you left and took the kids.. do you even think she'd try to fight for them? She's gotta know theyre better off with you. You should've left her last time we talked and she was putting you through hell.. She's not a good mom, and your kids dont need to be around that shit. Roman is at the age where he'll remember his mom being like this, and he doesn't need to grow up trying to recoup from his childhood.
    I felt like I needed to try and help her get better. I was of the opinion that she was sick and I needed to help. It's getting kinda dangerous for me now though, tbh. I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time before some asshole shows up at my door trying to fight...or worse. The people she's hanging with are real gully. If she's talking shit on me to our mutual friends, I can only imagine what's being said to faggots she meets at bars
    We're such a small community now I don't think you have much to worry about. 
    That's the only reason I said anything here. I made the mistake of confiding some things to the sister thinking she was on my side and she completely turned on me and told Amanda and her mom
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    >women

fucking snitches 
    >women

fucking snitches 
    Prolly one of the stupidest things I've ever done. She was complaining about her husband a lot and I thought she was into me. I was into her. I got too comfortable and told her what was really bothering me all the time. Stupidstupidstupid
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    And this is how people develop massive trust issues. But it's all lessons learned for the future
    imageimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm really sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out and I really respect the fact that you're fighting for your kids. Good man. Good luck dude. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's very seldom that people have much of a movie career until their late 30s unless they had rich parents or grew up in the business. It's not the end of the world. It's just that I was making that sacrifice for her but when she's in the same position, she does just about nothing but indulge herself. She's been doing the solo acoustic thing and her "gigs" take precedent over everything. And I was a lot further along than she is in my field at the same age because I have a good work ethic. Before I met her, I had already been in a movie that played Sundance and was already starting to make trips to LA. One of the guys I was working with is about to direct the reboot of Friday the 13th. I can get back, but I'm pretty much starting over. Opportunity knocks but once. It bugs me. The economy crashed a month after she got pregnant with my son so I had to do what I had to do. 

On the job thing: tbh, I've had a hard time getting work since the meth arrest thing. The bankruptcy community is really incestuous here. I got blackballed for a while after that happened. I already stick out like a sore thumb cuz I'm 6'4", 285 with long hair and a beard. Even when I cut my hair and shaved, most of the female attorneys were still scared of me. The typical paralegal is a 100 lb woman. They're like secretaries. I walk into interviews and I can tell by the face I get from most of the attorneys that there's no way they would hire me, no matter how good I am. The last job I got in bankruptcy was with a bottom feeder firm that will probably go bankrupt within 2 years. They bounced everyone's payroll check on Friday, then laid me off the following Monday. I was already making $12k less than my last job. 

I haven't even really scratched the surface on the health problems she went through that I sheltered her through. When I first met her, she had just got through trying to kill herself by flipping her mom's car. Instead, she got ejected from the car and shattered her right arm. She was poor and uninsured, so she couldn't afford shit like followup appointments. So her arm just festered for the next 3 years. Right after my son was born, a broken screw made it's way through the skin and left a hole that leaked green puss for the next 2 years. By the time we finally got in position for her to have a surgery, they thought they were gonna have to amputate her arm. She also got hernias from the wreck that made their presence known more and more through both of the pregnancies. She had to have 2 different surgeries to take care of them, spaced out over a year because one of them was so bad. She's one of 3 people to even have the type of surgery it took to fix the big one. By the time we finally got it done, the hernia was roughly the size of a soccer ball. That surgery was last June. Ever since she got fully recovered, she turned into what she is now. 
    fuck today is going by slow
    Same. Bored af
    Its just been a shitty day.

First i found out we are having issues with a lease agreement at work. Which means there is a chance will will be moving at the end of September. Well being a bus rider this makes me nervous. It would suck to lose this job if i couldn't get there even if it would be my fault. Chances are we would move somewhere i could still get too, but it is just an added stress to think about.

Second my boss did payroll a day early. This only effects me as i am the only one in the office that isn't salary. It may not seem like a big deal but we get paid twice a month. the 10th and the 25th. him doing it early, plus there being 16 days in between pay periods means not only is my check going to be smaller than normal next week, i have to wait an extra couple days in between the next time i get paid.  Its really not a big deal, just super fucking annoying. I would like to have consistency with my income. Otherwise it makes it hard to stick to a budget that i make based around a 80 hour paycheck. 
    12 minutes :!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    that kind of shit happens at my work too where they make the check cutoff at funky points, like sunday when checks come on fridays. you get the money youre due but it fucks with my financial organization.
    I love winning with women
    edited August 2015
    Yeah it kinda sucks. My work day tomorrow should have went on next Tuesday's check. Instead i won't get paid for it till the tenth of next month. It's not the end of the world but it's still basically cutting 100 bucks out of the next check. When I make my budget for the pay period I don't account for that shit. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Even though i know you probably hate me at this point lol, i say dumb shit a lot, i get it. But seriously, i hope it all works out for you and your kids, no one should have to deal with that sort of bs and people in general.  
    inb4lists