Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yea I would never deal with that crap, sorry dude
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    She's just on drugs really bad. She lies about what she's doing so she can get fucked up. I'm sick of it. And the sister kinda betrayed me and I found out some shit she did that turned me off anyways. Everything is fucked. I've tried and tried but it's been almost a year now that I've been fighting her about her addictions and she's still heavily in denial. I'm just tired of it
    That sucks dude. It sucks seeing someone you care about dragged down by drugs. Iv been around a lot of addicts and they all seem to take for granted anything good that is going on in their lives until its too late. Do whats best for you man stay strong. 
    what kind of drugs? Pain pills? 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Drinking has been the main issue. She almost got a DUI last month, but talked the cop into letting me pick her up instead. Even after blowing double the legal limit, she was adamant that she wasn't drunk and the cop was just being a prick :| I've been fighting her 3-4 times a week lately because she doesn't come home from work. Instead, she finds one of the other losers she works with and either drinks at their place or hits the bar. All while I'm bored at home with the kids. She lied to me about picking up a bar shift a couple of weeks ago and I found out because she was on Facebook while she was supposed to be working. Fucking idiot. I kicked her out, but she talked her way back in the next day. It's hard as fuck to go through this with kids. They freak out and cry when we fight, not that she cares. She doesn't really care about anything but herself now. I feel sorry for my kids. Even when she's home, all she does is play guitar. They'll be right up in her face and she just ignores both of them. It's heartbreaking. It's coming to a head now because after I kicked her out, she was only allowed back under a zero tolerance policy. She went to a birthday party for a friend on Friday (long story on how she cornered me on that), and when she came home she was lying about how the bar wifi went down and that's why I lost contact with her. She was so drunk she passed out on the floor naked in the bathroom. I got into her phone and found out she had bounced to another bar close to my house where a bunch of redneck douchebags hang. She had been pressuring me to go there with her lately and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out her junkie friend (who I've bitched about before) is cheating on her husband again with the owner of the bar. So I kept going through the phone and found texts where she's been buying pills from losers at work. In one of them she was buying OxyContin. I'm just over it. I don't deserve this. I've always been awesome to her, but she's just turned into a selfish cunt now that's completely in denial about how bad she is. We had some friends over last night playing cards. She downed a 6 pack in about 30 minutes and was running her mouth really bad. She's one of those people that talks with her hands a lot. So she's talking shit to one of the guys and knocks her beer over and spilled it all over 2 of the people at the table and the cards. Instead of cleaning it up, she started trying to convince everyone that it wasn't because she was drunk that she had knocked it over. It was really awkward and embarrassing. Especially since our kids were right there and you could tell some of the people weren't too cool with her being that trashed in front of them anyways. 

This is all can't come at a worse time for me. When she got a job, it was agreed that I stay home with the kids because child care is so expensive it doesn't even make sense for both of us to work. But she's blown so much money on her shit behind my back that the Halloween Tool trip is in jeopardy now. Our insurance and electric bills are behind. To top it all off, I got a letter in the mail yesterday that says my license has been suspended from a ticket I got almost 3 years ago. I plead not guilty and they had to set another hearing. I never got anything in the mail about another hearing and an attorney told me that if they didn't hold it within 2 years, statute of limitations wouldn't allow them to pursue it further. So I thought I was in the clear. Instead I have a bench warrant and no license. I fucking hate my life right now
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Bruh I just went home on lunch and dabbed 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    very sorry to hear that man. hoping the best for you and your kids. hopefully she pulls her shit together and you can still make it out for tool. not that being around a bunch of alcohol on halloween night at a fest is the best place to be for someone in her position but hell, I just hope anything that can work out most conveniently does. sorry to hear that again.
    I love winning with women
    Yeah that sucks man. 

Also fuck cops Man. 

I'm not opposed to regular drinking. That's where she burns me. If she's at home or with me, her drinking isn't that much of an issue to me. My dad drank every day of my life until a couple of years ago, so I'm kinda used to it. I just can't have her running around lying to me and blowing all our money. It's fucked up how she is too, because when we do get behind on bills she acts like it's my fault. Even though we agreed for me not to work, I'm suddenly a loser for not having a job when we're broke. Addiction is a cruel disease. It turns people into monsters
    A little over a year ago, she was going to school to be a doctor and we had almost $10k in the bank and usually at least a qp of good weed. Now she's out of school, waitressing and bar tending at a barbecue joint, the bank account is dry and we have to scrimp to have a dub of loud 2-3 times a week
    Yeah addiction is a bitch. Sounds like everyone iv know as far as nothing is their fault and all the blame gets placed elsewhere. 

Not it that its my place to say but it def sounds like you should get out of there. You know how to put together a resume and are there for your kids. No reason why you won't succeed in your next venture. You don't deserve that shit. 
    Custody is complicated when you're not married. That's really the only reason I didn't leave her last Christmas. Since my name isn't on the kids birth certificates, I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to even prove they're mine legally. It's fucked. I've had to keep like a journal of things she's doing and take pics if her fucked up, the texts on her phone and Facebook messages so I can show that she's a bad mother
    It's sounds cynical to say, but you should start trying to position yourself with the kids. The law is fucked with favoring the mom over the dad. If you want your kids id start noting things, writing them down shit like that
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Hatefuck her until she chokes, win-win 

inb4lists
    It's sounds cynical to say, but you should start trying to position yourself with the kids. The law is fucked with favoring the mom over the dad. If you want your kids id start noting things, writing them down shit like that
    I have caps of several texts where she's talking to her friends about how much she drank before driving. In one of them, she's telling the friend to lie to me if I ask. I have screen caps of both texts and fb messages where she's trying to buy pills from people over an 8 month period of time. I got a video of her passed out drunk on the bathroom floor the other night, so nobody could say it was just context. She's obv drunk in it. She also smashed the front end of my car the night I took my son to see Slayer. I got back home and she tried to drive her equally drunk friend home and ran my truck right into the front of my car while still in the driveway. My kids witnessed it. I've also reached out to her ex-husband and he's gonna help me out. I didn't wanna do it cuz he's a fucknut, but he got it to where she can't even see their daughter and hasn't been able to for 6 years. He has a whole folder full of shit. I'd done well cleaning her up for most of our relationship, with the intent on helping her get visitation, but now it's just another bullet in my arsenal. She also still has a warrant here because she got busted for possession when she was pregnant with our son and just skipped out on the probation she got. They never found her because she was technically a resident of Alabama at the time and they had her maiden last name and not her legal married name. 
    ... said:
    Hatefuck her until she chokes, win-win 

Tbh I barely find her attractive anymore. All this shit she's put me through makes me see every ounce of fat and every body hair she missed shaving. I really wish I'd never met her at this point. I get to worry about my kids being addicts now
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Sorry, poor attempt at a joke.

But seriously, fuck that nonsense. Hope you and your kids can get past it all. 
    inb4lists
    ... said:
    Sorry, poor attempt at a joke.

:|:|:|:|:|:| X11 million
    See tho if you were married this whole ordeal would be even way worse

> marriage 
    No matter what I've ever said negative to any of you, I sincerely hope none of you ever have to endure something like this. It sucks the life right out of you. I haven't had a good nights sleep since last October
    See tho if you were married this whole ordeal would be even way worse

> marriage 
    Not really, cuz if I was married if have a legit claim on my kids. If we were married, I could just take them to my dad's mountain house in NC and file for divorce. If I take them now, I can get arrested for kidnapping