Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    I wash it everyday [-(

Shampoo and conditioner
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    My mom likes it colder than my dad too
    it flipflops in the winter... when winter rolls around she likes it at 100. im just like jfc :|
    Same. I'm so glad this year Amanda is the one making the money and she finally has to be responsible for how she acts about the ac. It's actually been kinda admirable that she hasn't complained much about the shitty bills. I know it's killing her to have to pay it though. All these years, she'd been cavalier about me having to struggle to keep up with the utilities like that. Now it's a little more serious to her
    It's funny you mention this because my wife for the first time in a decade is actually getting job to contribute to the family income!!! And before you say anything, it's not really as bad as I just made it sound. The only reason why she hasnt before is because child care is very expensive, and any job she might qualify for wouldnt pay her enough to make up for the money we would be paying in childcare. So she didn't want a job just to be away from her kids, she loves the kids. Anyways... So she mentioned to one of her friends that she is considering starting up a home daycare. Literally within 2 weeks of her casually mentioning that she has a line of people wanting to use her because they know how good she is with kids. So that's what we are going to do... put one room aside for the kids to play in, and she is getting licensed and whatnot. She will make about 1000 dollars per month per kid, with a maximum of 5 kids. She will only have them during the day when I am at work. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig and something she'd be awesome at \m/
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Better get sat in home daycare liability insurance 

probe should pick up a personal umbrella while you're at it
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    edited July 2015
    He strikes again. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Anything above 40 fine
    Below 40 ky
    Nah ky 30 to 70 is the sweet spot 
    Ky
    Better get sat in home daycare liability insurance 

probe should pick up a personal umbrella while you're at it
    good point.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Not to be a downer, but tell wifey to be careful. I did a bankruptcy once for a woman that owned a home daycare. One of the kids she was watching died of SIDS while in her care. You could tell it really fucked her up
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Anything above 40 fine
    Below 40 ky
    Nah ky 30 to 70 is the sweet spot 
    Ky
    You live in Mass and dont like below 40 ky
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hate when bugs fly into my hair. Its so hard to get them out
    Cut your hair off, problem solved
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I thought NOLA lived in Connecticut :-?
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Nope westfield Massachusetts nigga
    SATAN said:
    Not to be a downer, but tell wifey to be careful. I did a bankruptcy once for a woman that owned a home daycare. One of the kids she was watching died of SIDS while in her care. You could tell it really fucked her up
    Yeah, there is risk.... Im not too worried. Like Rex said, get insurance in case shit happens. My wife though is super awesome with kids, which is why I am not worried. How I am with electronics, she's 10x that with kids. I've seen her watch kids that were complete little shits that you wanted to just drop kick across the yard... Less then an hour later this same kid is having fun, and engaged in her activity, and a really sweet child.

I think the vast majority of behavioral issues with children comes from acting out to get their parents to give them attention. My wife knows how to interact with children on their level, and manipulate them to fix their bad behavior. Manipulate is a bad word because that's not exactly what she does. She just knows how to give them the stimulation they need, and as such they are then more happy to go along with the things she needs of them. It's really a thing of beauty.

People always say we are good parents, and truth be told... it's all her. I do well at staying out of the way and not promoting bad behaviors and reinforcing what she does.... But it's all her. :)
    My car got fucked up somehow
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What'd you do to it?
    Nothing this time
    Must be them feminists
    Nah. Though im sure they fucked something up today
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    What's wrong with the car?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    A couple days ago it was making a noise. Like a rumbling. But it was handling fine. So we're like "ok we'll make an auto appointment for Friday and take it in to check out the sound"

Yesterday the car was fine sans noise. 

Today, the car is rumbling a shit ton, and the wheel was all shakey. Got home from work and I'm like "yea, the car is getting worse. There isn't just a rumble the whole car is shaking". 

So me and my dad looked at the car. On the driver side wheel three lugnuts were loose, one lugnut was stripped, and the fifth lugnut was broken off. So we tightened the three, and brought it to the mechanic's lot so he can look at it tomorrow. 

No idea how it happened. I didn't hit anything lately, nor run anything over. Only thing I can think of is strain from the construction.