Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,610 spicy boy
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Honestly if u wanna be personally against gay marriage whatever, marriage is a made up societal institution anyways.. It doesn't even really exist.. But you can't deny other people basic rights because of your beliefs this is America..
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    either my phone or last fm+my phone had this weird glitch that caused any track to sync, even if it were a few seconds long. it was nice because if Id listen to an infest or other powerviolence/grind/etc album, itd show that I jammed the whole thing.

updated the app a few days ago and the glitch is gone lol :\
    I had it set to scrobble on my phone and one day it stopped and I didn't feel like fixing it so I never had it scrobble again. Anything I play on my laptop it does but I never listen to music on my laptop sp if anyone has sigs on they'll just scroll past the same shit for months at a time. I bought poweramp because its such a good mediaplayer so all I'd have to do is sign in but I'm just too lazy and I'm never on last.fm anyway
    image Photobucket
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    funny you mention erik

Ive got nothing against he or what he does. you may have reservations about his music choice, but he does put a lot of time into it, which is the basis of my respect for him, but did anyone else see he got his digits tatted with an equality thing, yet he shits on white people all the time? =))

I got a lol.
    I have nothing against him, just said it for shits and giggles since we use to kid him about it.

No I didnt see his new tat... Digits tatted with equality thing? What digits? What equality sign?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I mean I dont hate religious people either. hell, id say at least half my friends are practicing catholics who go way back with me.

I draw the line when you see others as less because what an invisible man in the sky and hundreds of dead dudes' writing said.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Yea fuck whites. Superior bastards. [-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I mean I dont hate religious people either. hell, id say at least half my friends are practicing catholics who go way back with me.

I draw the line when you see others as less because what an invisible man in the sky and hundreds of dead dudes' writing said.
    I don't think they think of them as less .. They just are too stupid to realize that marriage isn't just a catholic made up ritual and that they shouldn't be able to do their little made up ritual.. It's retarded but I don't think it's hate
    People are religious for 3 reasons
    1 they're brainwashed at an early age 
    2 they're just stupid and lack the intellect to dissect such a large thing
    3 they use it as a coping mechanism to deal with fears in their life that are overwhelming

honestly I can give them a break for these things but I still think I'm superior to them even if I don't personally hate them because I am above this bullshit

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    maybe hate is too strong of a word.

it really comes down to fear... something they cant understand... + "the bible says its fucked anyway so I say no."
    I love winning with women
    Hate shouldnt be feared.
    It's totally fear, fear is the largest force on this earth.. It's instinct aka something you can't even help.. Without weed and the use of the internet I'd prob still be a brainwashed Christian Right now
    I literally looked up every mention of being gay in the bible. It is mentioned maybe 5 times... The most clear wording of it being wrong is in Leviticus, the same book that also says shit like it is a sin to wear material of two different fabrics, and other really crazy insane shit. The other times it is mentioned along with other sexual immorality topics... Specifically Divorce. And when you look up the times divorce is mentioned as being a sin in the bible.... Several dozens of times....

So my question to a Christian against gay marriage is simply this- How can you make such a big stink about Gay marriage, yet you are cool with Divorce?  ...which has been allowed by the government for awhile now.
    I know Christians that are against gay marriage, and have been divorced several times. :| gtfo with your lazy logic.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yeah I just got back from visiting my grandma and it wasn't super chill. Whenever I visit home I visit my grandparents a few times to be nice and ell them with like house chores or yard work, especially my mom's mom because it's just her and she has a hard time walking, so I water all of her plants and shit. I don't even mind going over and helping because she'll make me dank grandma food and sometimes give me some $ but every now and again I have to sit through one of her rants. Today's topics were how I shouldn't marry an american woman because american women like to cheat and get divorced, but Mexican women are loyal. Her example of this was how her sister's husband would beat her but she stood by her side because that's what good, loyal wives do. Then it was how when I get married I need to do it through the church because people who only get married through the state end up divorced. And then it was some more god shit and she gave me some little card and pamphlet about Saint Peter or something and told me to keep it in my wallet because she gave one to my cousin in the Air Force and he's been to Afghanistan and is still alive because he kept that little card in his wallet... I love my grandma but fuck it's really upsetting to see somebody so blinded by religion and also some racism. Her house is littered with crosses and paintings of the virgin mary on the wall and shit. The church has probably sucked up so much money from people like her it's fucking disgusting
    They fear homosexuality.. It's all homophobia .. Logic and hate have nothing to do with it.. They are just afraid
    they probably fear catching a case of the gay. "I was a moral straight man, and then this gay guy coughed on me and all I wanted to do was suck dick"
    edited July 2015
    "And you always fear what you don't understand."

I literally looked up every mention of being gay in the bible. It is mentioned maybe 5 times... The most clear wording of it being wrong is in Leviticus, the same book that also says shit like it is a sin to wear material of two different fabrics, and other really crazy insane shit. The other times it is mentioned along with other sexual immorality topics... Specifically Divorce. And when you look up the times divorce is mentioned as being a sin in the bible.... Several dozens of times....

So my question to a Christian against gay marriage is simply this- How can you make such a big stink about Gay marriage, yet you are cool with Divorce?  ...which has been allowed by the government for awhile now.
    I agree that the marriage debate is full of hyprocisy. 

The bible actually doesnt discuss the marriage, but the act of gay sex as being the sin. Sex is the sin. My logical interpretation of that was because children couldnt be consceived. Which developed into all sex without intent of procreation is sin, even straight. But birth control didnt really exist back then.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    the shit is fucked because that book is fucking thousands of years old.