Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** FIFA World Cup 2022

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    How in the fuck did Serbia beat Germany?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    ehh maybe its not over
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2010
    GOAL! Early goal, this looks possible now.

The second one was his fault..As for the first, I don't think he had a chance. It was a laser over his head from distance. The shot never should have happened anyway.
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    GOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    image Photobucket
    hell fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW WHAT A HORRIBLE CALL
    stupid refs are gonna cost us a win
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    They must be using the Refs from Super Bowl XL.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was a win.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That was fucking bullshit. GAHHHHHHH! FUCKING BULLSHIT!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    ^Hah!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO! England going to tie 0-0

If the USA can come out next game and beast on Algeria. We will make it out of the group.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fuck you england!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    England is fuuuuuucked.

Robert Green better get himself a bodyguard.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    The US needs to learn how to start games. It's been almost a tradition for them to fall behind like that.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Malian referee Koman Coulibaly, criticized for disallowing a potentially U.S.-winning goal off a free kick in Friday's U.S.-Slovenia World Cup clash, may be dropped by FIFA for the rest of the World Cup, according to a Yahoo! Sports report.

Citing a FIFA source, the report says Coulibaly is poised to face an expedited performance review from the refereeing committee of world football's governing body. Officials plan to review footage on Saturday from the Group C game to evaluate Coulibaly's performance after several U.S. players blasted his handling of the match, Yahoo said.

Second-half sub Maurice Edu appeared to put the U.S. ahead in the 86th minute, poking in a close-range shot after Landon Donovan's free kick to him. But the goal was waved off by Couilibaly, though it was not clear on whom the foul was called or what the foul was.

After the match, Landon Donovan said he asked the referee what the call was but did not get an answer.

"We asked the ref many times what it was or who it was on and he wouldn't or couldn't explain it," Donovan said. "I don't know what to think of the call because I didn't see any foul, just a normal free kick and a goal."

Referees must submit a written report to FIFA after each match, but it is not specified in the rule that he must fully explain a ruling such as this.

FIFA refereeing rules state: "The referee shall hand over to the FIFA general coordinator a match report at the stadium immediately after the match. On the report form the referee shall note all occurrences such as misconduct of players leading to caution or expulsion, unsporting behavior by supporters and/or by officials or any other person acting on behalf of an association at the match and any other incident happening before, during and after the match in as much detail as possible."

Coulibaly could still appear, according to the source, as a line judge or other supporting role, but is unlikely to be given assignments to referee further matches.

"If he is found to have made a serious mistake, especially one that affected the outcome, then he would be highly unlikely to play any further part in the tournament," Yahoo quoted the source as saying. "FIFA is determined to keep refereeing standards high and does not want high-profile mistakes."

The controversial call comes four years after the 2006 finals in Germany where the refereeing was roundly condemned after a spate of controversies.

It led to FIFA setting up a special referee's assistance program to better train top officials for the 2010 finals.

Among those refereeing in South Africa are Benito Archundia of Mexico, who handled the 2006 semifinal between Germany and Italy, and Italian Roberto Rosetti, who also officiated the Euro 2008 final in Vienna.

The 39-year-old Coulibaly has been officiating in African soccer competitions for 17 years and called the final of the African Cup of Nations between Ghana and Egypt earlier this year.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5304289/ce/us/fifa-ax-us-slovenia-ref-wc&cc=5901?ver=us
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for FIFA, if the USA are eliminated, then this is one of the larger blunders in recent memory.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    The US better beat Algeria....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage