Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    I’m finna go to Riot Fest fuck it lmao.
  • Options
    JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,700 mod
    Tonight - Municipal Waste/Ghoul/Necrot/Dead Heat
    2/28 - Mammoth WVH/Nita Strauss
    3/5 - Twin Temple
    3/11 - Avenged Sevenfold/Poppy
    3/14 - Hulder/Devil Master or Kim Dracula
    3/21-3/23 - Hell's Heroes Festival 
    3/27 - Darkest Hour (?)
    3/31 - Left to Die
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Got my tix to No Values
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Oh wait yeah I also got tickets to that My Chemical Romance/Faith No More Riot Fest but it got cancelled and refunded
  • Options
    It stopped being fun for him after his neck surgery in 2010. 
    I also remember in Corey Taylor's book he was talking about a legend from the metal scene that he met who openly despised metal music and made fun of their fans backstage, sort of always thought he meant Tom
  • Options
    Is No Values a DWP fest? Wondering how this snuck through my spam filter without signing up for anything

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    I also remember in Corey Taylor's book he was talking about a legend from the metal scene that he met who openly despised metal music and made fun of their fans backstage, sort of always thought he meant Tom

Any other context to make you think it was Tom? I can’t really picture Tom making fun of the fans, he always seemed kinda oddly happy and gracious considering the angry music he made lol. Dude was always smiling. I could imagine him being sick of dealing with Kerry King on a daily basis though. I’ve never seen an interview with Kerry that made me think “he seems like a fun guy to be around!”
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,813 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    I worked security for a Megadeth club show in 1998. It was an off date from Ozzfest with Coal Chamber and Life of Agony. Dave Mustaine absolutely did this. He sat on the back stairs, which overlooked the line into the club, and was making fun of how ugly all of the fans were, broadly and individually. It was during a moment in their career where I felt he was sort of lucky to have an audience because they were touring for Cryptic Writings and I always thought that album was an abomination. It took me a long time to come back to Megadeth after that experience 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Cryptic Writings was still a better record than the two that came after it lol
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    Cryptic Writings has some heaters though 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    edited February 24
    100%. People like to dump on Trust but I fucking love that song. Almost Honest, I’ll Get Even, Secret Place and FFF are all bangers too.
    Post edited by Dime2 on
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    Is No Values a DWP fest? Wondering how this snuck through my spam filter without signing up for anything

It is not but it looks like tickets are sold through AXS, if you have bought tickets to any AXS venues you likely got it from that. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    3/3 - JER/Devon Kay and the Solutions/Suzi True

3/4 -Municipal Waste/Ghoul/Necrot
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I know yall hate em and all but avenged is next week I finally get to meet them and they massively changed their setlist and I’m stoked. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    Man i wanted to bring my daughter to her first big show and get her Taylor swift tickets, but holy shit. I can't believe nose bleeds are 3k lol
  • Options
    Like i knew they were expensive, but i thought id be able to get some nose bleeds for 500 or so lol
  • Options
    When they go on sale they are about $200 for bleeds. This is 3rd party price 
  • Options
    yeah i know that. Figured that was pretty obvious lol.