Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i would've started getting tattoos when i was 16 but my parents wouldn't let me so i had to wait till i was 18.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I know Erik and the new girl won't understand this and say I'm just hating. However, the reason people care to say something is because at that age you're not fully developed and your tastes will change over time. I wanted a few different tattooes when I was 17 decided to wait a while and see what I thought about it then after a year or so I was glad I didn't get it. Bianca situation is a little different though because if I remember correctly it was to help her deal with the loss of her sister not just some trendy thing she thought was cool. I'm 24 now. Couple years back I had a half sleeve scheduled and decided to hold off it and will do so for another 5-10 years. Seems like forever but I can wait if I want the tattoo to look good as long as possible. Your skin goes through changes as well and has not fully settled until you're a bit older is what I have learned from several artists. I am in no way telling you how to live your life of what you should do but it is something that should be considered. I love tattooes but I just wish people would be a little more smart about what they get and when.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It's my body, I can do it if I want to.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I know Erik and the new girl won't understand this and say I'm just hating. However, the reason people care to say something is because at that age you're not fully developed and your tastes will change over time. I wanted a few different tattooes when I was 17 decided to wait a while and see what I thought about it then after a year or so I was glad I didn't get it. Bianca situation is a little different though because if I remember correctly it was to help her deal with the loss of her sister not just some trendy thing she thought was cool. I'm 24 now. Couple years back I had a half sleeve scheduled and decided to hold off it and will do so for another 5-10 years. Seems like forever but I can wait if I want the tattoo to look good as long as possible. Your skin goes through changes as well and has not fully settled until you're a bit older is what I have learned from several artists. I am in no way telling you how to live your life of what you should do but it is something that should be considered. I love tattooes but I just wish people would be a little more smart about what they get and when.
    Totally agree. I waited till I was 29 because I wanted the right artist and the right tats. Everyone thinks you have to get it right away but you don't. The way I see it is I waited a few years late to get it but it's what I wanted and have the rest of my life to have it. Had igot one at 16 or 17 I would have a no limit tank tat or something just as dumb.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i usually have a completely different POV on tattoos than most people but i also think you should at least wait till 18, kids get what they want doe now adays so im sure they all get them
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Quit fucking hating. It's her body. Bunch of fucking leeches. Y'all care way too much about what other people do.

Anyways, I had a dream about getting this fucking dope ass sleeve, and woke up with an extreme urge to get tatted. Im'ma call up my dude.
    Since when does me making a personal statement make me a hater and a leech?
    I was simply giving my own opinion and suddenly im a hater?
    But I agree with Don, ape and Nola
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Quit fucking hating. It's her body. Bunch of fucking leeches. Y'all care way too much about what other people do.

Anyways, I had a dream about getting this fucking dope ass sleeve, and woke up with an extreme urge to get tatted. Im'ma call up my dude.
    Since when does me making a personal statement make me a hater and a leech?
    I was simply giving my own opinion and suddenly im a hater?
    But I agree with Don, ape and Nola
    This shit right heerre nigga
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From birth we are molded into these robots who are supposed to go to school, go to college, go to work, and fucking die. fuck that, go against the grain, tattooo your fucking face!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Ok let's not get crazy, george
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    That nigga dumb
    That nigga dumb
    imageimage
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    You guys are just assuming it would be something dumb. Nope. Most likely it would be something motivational or dedicated to my family. I doubt my tastes will change with that.
    Photobucket
    It still doesn't change the fact if you get it now it's gonna look like shit sooner in your life
    imageimage
    I get the fact that I'm still growing, but I doubt I'll only grow more than a few inches. And how else more can my skin change? Again, it's my body. No point in fighting me on it.
    Photobucket
    edited February 2012
    Actually, that's not true
    not all parts of the body change over time
    and that's directly from my artist
    imageimage
    I get the fact that I'm still growing, but I doubt I'll only grow more than a few inches. And how else more can my skin change? Again, it's my body. No point in fighting me on it.
    Skin changes as you get older. That happens to everybody. People at 30,40, 50 ect don't have the same skin as people 30 and younger
    imageimage
    That's when I'm 40 or 30. That's pretty far away. And I'd rather live my life the way I want to.
    Photobucket
    Jillian, don't listen to them
    they really have no idea what they're talking about
    some people just look for shit to say to make you think they know more
    its perfectly fine getting a meaningful tattoo when you're 16
    imageimage