Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    erik u act like you know these rappers when in real life theyd treat you like a bitch cuz youre a whit boi wanna be

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I can post yours if you want me to, Ape. I still have it on my phone. :bz
    I'm fine with that if you would like to. I know I sent you right after it was done but I'm not sure if I sent you after the first clean.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Erik is a whit boy? Isn't it a good quality for a rapper to be whitty?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    erik u act like you know these rappers when in real life theyd treat you like a bitch cuz youre a whit boi wanna be
    There's white kids in Wolf Gang, dumbass. And one of them, Lucas, is one of Tyler's best friends.
    and goes to show you dont even know these people so stop acting like you do faggot

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    tattoo art as one of her courses?? as far as i know most shops won't hire someone based on going to college for it...you have to go threw years and years of apprenticeship before most shops will let you come close to touching someone with a needle...there are very few people i would let tattoo me...2 to be exact...but i only go to one guy....i sure as hell would not let just some chick that "has tattoo art as one of her courses"....you sir are a moron....but i agree we all already knew you were stupid...we have talked about this enough....someone post there tats!
    Is confused.... How exactly do you throw years Rex?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    WHITE POWER!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    stfu you know what he meant faggor

[-(

blue turbins

Lol, coming from the most stupid trailer trash piece of shit on here that can't even form a proper sentence...yea, I'm not offended at all.

And what the fuck do you even care? I don't give a fuck if you wouldn't let her tat you. I did, and I love the tattoo.
    he was talking to rex LOL
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Lol, coming from the most stupid trailer trash piece of shit on here that can't even form a proper sentence...yea, I'm not offended at all.

And what the fuck do you even care? I don't give a fuck if you wouldn't let her tat you. I did, and I love the tattoo.
    but based on the first pic i saw...the lines don't look great...the shading isn't that great...and thats when the tat is fresh...give it a month and it won't look so good...and you love it now but your 15....no one...let alone a child should get a "band" tattoo of someone they have liked for what 6 months? you say that you don't like metal any more...its to bland...how would you feel if you had a Bring me the horizon or Behemoth tat?

im pretty sure catz new this based on his post

:-?
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i have a buddy who got his first tattoo when we were in grade 7,all he had to have parental consent. hes 25 now and he doesnt regret it but it does look awkwardly small now that his arm has gotten bigger
    im pretty sure catz new this based on his post

:-?
    damnit. i read it as "stfu you know what I meant faggor"
    The lines are perfect. And it's peeling already and still looks fine. And I never wanted a BMTH tattoo. I'd still get the Behemoth two headed eagle logo.
    hey erik why dont y00z gtfo and leave us metulzheadz alone k... um sure were all sikk of y00z tyler faggot worship so just leave

[-(

blue turbins

has it even been a week? the lines will get thicker and what not...and by first glance not of of them in the cross were the same width in the first place...and not all of them looked straight....you should have waited and got it done by a real artist...never let someone who isn't a very experienced artist stick you...thats just my opinion tho