Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Holy shit that picture cracks me up.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why did my picture not work. :O
    :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit that picture cracks me up.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so does any one else think it is ridiculous an artist would do work on a kid?
    I'd be pissed if it was my kids skin. I'd probably sue them.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    It was some bar fly cousin of that prison bitch Mikey Dolla, not a legit tattoo shop........
    It was some bar fly cousin of that prison bitch Mikey Dolla, not a legit tattoo shop........
    I'd still sue. Wouldnt get much other then their crack pipe, but I'd still take it from them. I wonder if his parents have seen it yet. lol.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I'd still sue. Wouldnt get much other then their crack pipe, but I'd still take it from them. I wonder if his parents have seen it yet. lol.
    probably not. they are probably too busy getting drunk and buying lotto tickets.
    Why are you still talking about it. It's not that big of a deal.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    To be fair this is the tattoo thread. How often is a new tat posted in here, especially one that has been built up like this one has.
    I don't see what the big deal is. Personally I love burning shit, killing people, and fucking school. it's what I do. OFWGKTA
    To be fair this is the tattoo thread. How often is a new tat posted in here, especially one that has been built up like this one has.
    I attempted to post my new one but it didn't work. And to be fair it's been talked about enough at this point.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    yeah it has been talked about enough
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I attempted to post my new one but it didn't work. And to be fair it's been talked about enough at this point.
    Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I can post yours if you want me to, Ape. I still have it on my phone. :bz
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00dz erik iz gettin ghay... i hate to say it but that tyler fag iz eating himz brain

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Travis, fucking kill yourself you pathetic old fuck. I'm really fucking sick of you dissing my family. Mike isn't a "prison bitch" you worthless fucking parasite. I love how you know the dude based on his Rap name.

Streets, fucking kill yourself. You're a fucking noob, you have no right going the personal route and dissing my family. I've never even said anything to you, you fucking faggot.

And the artist isn't a crack head, she goes to college, and has tattoo art as one of her courses, she does this on the side for now for extra cash. She's not desperate, she has a lot of people that come to her, and I happened to be one of them. Also, my Mom was there when I got it done, so yes, obviously she's seen it. If my own Mom didn't care, why the fuck should any of you? She said she'd let me get a tat as long as I could cover it to get a job.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    (~~)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie