Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You two weren't the ones I expected to hate on it, just wait for it.

Thanks though.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cool man, I just hope you don't regret it.

I know you love them but you've only listened to them for like half a year.......
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The OFWGKTA looks really bad
    The OFWGKTA looks really bad
    That's how that lettering looks originally though, it's pretty much spot on. The K is a bit skinny, but I'm not complaining.
    Cool man, I just hope you don't regret it.

I know you love them but you've only listened to them for like half a year.......
    And they've done so much for me in that time span.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ..is that a fucking doughnut?
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, it's an O that looks like a doughnut
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Yea, it's a donut. They put that in the logo because of Randy's Donuts. It's a place they always hang at, Tyler has mentioned it in songs too.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dont ever mention my cupcakes again now that you have a damn doughnut!
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    very nice, erik. glad you like it :)
    -_________-

It's a fucking O shaped as a donut to spell out OF, it's not like I just got a donut tattoo, quit talking out of your ass.
    very nice, erik. glad you like it :)
    Thank you! :)
    I'm really eager for Jobe's hating. My popcorn is ready.
    Also, when and where I'll get it, I don't know, but I want "Human beings in the mob. What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a God? What's a God to a nonbeliever? Who don't believe in...anything?" as my next tattoo.
    I'll admit, the minute she came at me with the needle, my stomach dropped. I was like "Oh shit, this is it." but it wasn't all that painful at all. It was more annoying than anything after a while. The O stung like a bitch though, it's closer to the back of my arm. And when she filled in the letters, that was probably the worst. That was the only part that bled, the W bled a bit.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    shuddup erik faggot hater poz0rz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    I didn't bleed when I got my tattoo. I just got really cold and pale. But like you said, it wasn't painful, it was annoying, the most annoying being right over the spine.

But Erik, the tattoo definitely looks like the picture.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    if its what you want thats cool...but you really should have waited till you were older...im so happy i never got tatted when i was younger....i have a feeling this you may regret...hopefully not...but congrats on the first one
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    This is not aimed at Erik and is in no way related to this thread at all, it is just a
    passing thought, but I have a nasty scar on my hand from something stupid I did when I was about 18-20.Most people don't notice it, and very few know how I got it.I could have it removed or tidied up with cosmetic surgery, but I choose to keep it as a reminder of how senseless I was at one time
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I have a scar on my chin from me being a dumbass on the railroad tracks when I was little. If I had gotten stitches I wouldn't of had one, but I was too afraid of them so the doctor super glued back together instead, haha.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is not aimed at Erik and is in no way related to this thread at all, it is just a
    passing thought, but I have a nasty scar on my hand from something stupid I did when I was about 18-20.Most people don't notice it, and very few know how I got it.I could have it removed or tidied up with cosmetic surgery, but I choose to keep it as a reminder of how senseless I was at one time
    did the sheep fight back? how many times do i have to tell you - you have to sedate them first!

:)) :)) :-j
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    I have a scar on my chin from me being a dumbass on the railroad tracks when I was little. If I had gotten stitches I wouldn't of had one, but I was too afraid of them so the doctor super glued back together instead, haha.
    lol wtf? super glue?

i got you all beat, i have a scar on my face about the size of a nickel or a quarter. and i must've lost some skin or something when it happened cause my eyelid doesn't close all the way anymore. nobody even notices that until i point it out though. i got around 40 stitches. you can clearly see the scar in the pics i posted a while back.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie