Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I have plans on a Pittsburgh Penguins tat
    :0& :0& :0&
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    did you know my little pony is still legit on cable?
    saw it the other day somewhere
    imageimage
    Yeah, I just have no clue what channel
    imageimage
    if i remember, ill let you know
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I have plans on a Pittsburgh Penguins tat
    :0& :0& :0&
    Oh trust me, I am.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't believe in making relationships work when people grow apart.
    :-?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    tata.PNG 663.4K

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Do you disagree? I guess I could see keeping a marriage together for the sake of kids, as long as the marriage isnt toxic.... But if your bf/gf/husband/wife starts getting tattoos that turn you off, start dressing ways that you dont find attractive, and starts changing who they are in ways that just arent all that compatible with your lifestyle... It is best to move on and find someone who you are more into.

Why should anyone have to sacrifice their own happiness because they gave a promise to love someone forever?
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Do you disagree? I guess I could see keeping a marriage together for the sake of kids, as long as the marriage isnt toxic.... But if your bf/gf/husband/wife starts getting tattoos that turn you off, start dressing ways that you dont find attractive, and starts changing who they are in ways that just arent all that compatible with your lifestyle... It is best to move on and find someone who you are more into.

Why should anyone have to sacrifice their own happiness because they gave a promise to love someone forever?
    If a relationship fails because of tattoos then that's sad. Date someone who doesn't want any if it's that big of a deal to you. A way a person dresses is their personal style. If ypu date a punk chick that's what type of attire you're going to get. If you date a slut well guess what she's gonna wear. If the person you're with becomes a slut then you obv did something wrong. But if a couple grow apart because their personalities change and they drift apart then they should call it quits and stay in the friend zone. Or if you're against being friends with some people you've dated then don't talk to them anymore. But breaking it off with someone because they git a tattoo you don't like or where clothes you think aren't "attractive" to you then you shouldn't have gotten eith that person in the first place. I also think that's childish to break up with someone and when you give them your reason "Oh, it's because I don't like some of your tats and the clothes you wear to ne aren't very attractive"
    imageimage

Valid point. I just wanted you to elaborate.
    edited August 2011
    If a relationship fails because of tattoos then that's sad. Date someone who doesn't want any if it's that big of a deal to you. A way a person dresses is their personal style. If ypu date a punk chick that's what type of attire you're going to get. If you date a slut well guess what she's gonna wear. If the person you're with becomes a slut then you obv did something wrong. But if a couple grow apart because their personalities change and they drift apart then they should call it quits and stay in the friend zone. Or if you're against being friends with some people you've dated then don't talk to them anymore. But breaking it off with someone because they git a tattoo you don't like or where clothes you think aren't "attractive" to you then you shouldn't have gotten eith that person in the first place. I also think that's childish to break up with someone and when you give them your reason "Oh, it's because I don't like some of your tats and the clothes you wear to ne aren't very attractive"
    tattoos are just an extension of changes happening within the person. Everyone changes, and hopefully the changes don't make a couple grow apart from their relationship. If the changes happen to put a rift in a relationship, I don't think it is necessarily good to hang onto what you had in the past but no longer have now.

Let's pick on Bianca and Alex strictly hypothetically and to bring these generalities to something tangential. What I am about to say is completely made up and I have no real idea what their relationship is like.

So Alex and Bianca start a relationship because they are caught in the moment and have a spark and have some similarities in music. Bianca see's so much potential in Alex and see's that he is in college and could become a really respectable successful person. She falls in love with who she thinks he is.... But Alex has some changes happening. He wants a rockstar life... rockstar or bust. As a part of these changes he starts getting all these tattoos that Bianca thinks are not attractive. And starts realizing that who she thought he might become is not who he really is becoming. He tells her that if the rockstar thing doesnt work out, then he will hit the road to provide for her. But money is NOTHING. What she wanted was him, and now she is in this relationship where she never gets to see him, he has changed his outward appearance to someone he wasnt when they first started dating, and they are struggling to get by with no romance, no love, and nothing to look forward too. Alex simply didnt get it, didnt appreciate her... And from Alex's side he works his ass off for a few bucks, and he doesnt feel appreciated. He feels the love isnt there, but what the fuck can he do?

Break up! that is what they should do. And that is what I am talking about... People change, and if those changes are such that two people drift apart, they shouldn't hang onto something that was there in the past. Let it go, move on, and find someone who you can share happy times with again.

just want to be clear... I am not advocating that Alex and Bianca break up. The above example is completely made up and should not be thought of as fact. I do not think they should break up, because I have no idea what either feel or think of believe.
    hes coming here on sunday :)
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm now proud to announce that I'm officially tatted. So happy with it, absolutely love it. :) Fuck any of you faggots that are inevitably gonna hate right now.

WOLF FUCKING GANG.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Whatever makes you happy bro
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Whatever makes you happy bro
    yo mayne, basicall this shit. if yo happy with yo shit then fuckin a man, i'm happy for you
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Exactly - if you love it then that's all that matters