Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Fuck I want to flag you nigger 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Seems like that weed you claim to smoke all day doesn't keep you from being forever irate.

Go be black somewhere else worthless nigger
    Stay in Iowa where you can get away with that. Step foot in LA, Detroit, or Chi town spewing that and you won't come back.

You better not ever let me come to Iowa cause I'm fucking you up worst than your friend did a few weeks ago.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I never even said or implied that were, in fact, irate. It's fun to always assume things right? But it's obvious you are now. Damn boys with their crushes
    imageimage
    Is it your time of month? It seems like it there Lahey
    Yeah this in no way says that I'm irate 
    Exactly, it doesn't. Why so damn angry all the time? Is it because you get banned by Ed?
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Seems like that weed you claim to smoke all day doesn't keep you from being forever irate.
    Cause poverty 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I don't get this "for being metal heads you guys are pussies about ____" thing. Since when does the kind of music somebody listens to have an affect an all of their character traits? 

The music isn't tied to tats 1-to-1 like you need to get one.... But you gotta admit that it is apart of the culture. And I'd just think that metalheads would be a little more supporting of tats? Get my point now?
    It's a part of almost every culture though. From "alternative" ones like metal and punk to more regular ones like hip-hop culture and even pop culture. Hell, even traditional cultures. I can't count how many white girls have basic ass tats. Personally I don't really care what Erik does, but I think something is a little hinky about just turning 18 in the last year and already getting a neck tat. Maybe that's because I've just never understood the appeal of getting tats or maybe it's because I grew up in a stricter/more "traditional" household. If people wanna criticize him, that's their ordeal, but it's stupid when I see a post along the lines of "oh well you listen to this kind music, so you should see nothing wrong with a young man getting a cartoony tattoo on his neck". 
    I agree with Wake on this. You guys are being fagz about the tat. Tbh the bat is the least gay tat Erik has even considered
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I don't get this "for being metal heads you guys are pussies about ____" thing. Since when does the kind of music somebody listens to have an affect an all of their character traits? 

The music isn't tied to tats 1-to-1 like you need to get one.... But you gotta admit that it is apart of the culture. And I'd just think that metalheads would be a little more supporting of tats? Get my point now?
    It's a part of almost every culture though. From "alternative" ones like metal and punk to more regular ones like hip-hop culture and even pop culture. Hell, even traditional cultures. I can't count how many white girls have basic ass tats. Personally I don't really care what Erik does, but I think something is a little hinky about just turning 18 in the last year and already getting a neck tat. Maybe that's because I've just never understood the appeal of getting tats or maybe it's because I grew up in a stricter/more "traditional" household. If people wanna criticize him, that's their ordeal, but it's stupid when I see a post along the lines of "oh well you listen to this kind music, so you should see nothing wrong with a young man getting a cartoony tattoo on his neck". 
    I agree with Wake on this. You guys are being fagz about the tat. Tbh the bat is the least gay tat Erik has even considered
    And why is that?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Well there's not much competition. The owl is obv gay, the eye makes you look like a Tool fan, the zodiac...I mean, c'mon
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dont forget his first tat... That was was about the worst tat in history. The bat's about the first thing he did right. Besides I like the old saying 'go big, or go home'. No real denying erik didnt go big on this.
    The bat is fine, I'd like to see it when it's completed. It's more so the location than anything

imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    ITT: Leah and Popsicle hook up = a match made in Hell
    He wouldn't be able to handle my insanity
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd Ray Rice the fuck out of you way too quick.
    You have bark, but do you have any bite? Because I have heard you don't
    imageimage