Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont even remember that lol. ya im in greece just north of latta/long pond road. i just moved back from CT and about to start at RGH tomorrow
    What are you going to be doing for RGH? I work for harris
    i am a nurse. ill be in the observation unit
    Cool \m/ You'll probably always be employed in that field.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    thats what im hoping lol
    Just the outline for now. Gonna be full color. Inb4 massive hate.

When are you getting the color? I'll bet the finished product is fresh.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Why would anyone get a neck tattoo before they get a career? I don't understand...
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One way or no way. Done here.
    You guys are ignorant. For a bunch self proclaimed metalheads you guys are real bitches when it comes to tattoos. It's not like he got some lame band logo tat or anything gay like that. The dude steps up, and gets literally one of the best tattoo's that has been posted on this site.... And you fools are just giving him grief for no reason. I mean seriously... lay off the kid. Erik and I typically don't see eye-to-eye, but I can at least give him props on a pretty sick tat.
    I don't get this "for being metal heads you guys are pussies about ____" thing. Since when does the kind of music somebody listens to have an affect an all of their character traits? 

The music isn't tied to tats 1-to-1 like you need to get one.... But you gotta admit that it is apart of the culture. And I'd just think that metalheads would be a little more supporting of tats? Get my point now?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    I don't get this "for being metal heads you guys are pussies about ____" thing. Since when does the kind of music somebody listens to have an affect an all of their character traits? 

The music isn't tied to tats 1-to-1 like you need to get one.... But you gotta admit that it is apart of the culture. And I'd just think that metalheads would be a little more supporting of tats? Get my point now?
    its not so much that he got a tat. but what and where. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Oh no... Here comes the god squad
    Goddamn you're a faggot. Whole forum literally thinks the same way, but nope "hurr durr he believes something I don't. hurr durr I'm going to bring it up all the time". Can you please kill yourself. Or at least get yourself banned again. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

It's a part of almost every culture though. From "alternative" ones like metal and punk to more regular ones like hip-hop culture and even pop culture. Hell, even traditional cultures. I can't count how many white girls have basic ass tats. Personally I don't really care what Erik does, but I think something is a little hinky about just turning 18 in the last year and already getting a neck tat. Maybe that's because I've just never understood the appeal of getting tats or maybe it's because I grew up in a stricter/more "traditional" household. If people wanna criticize him, that's their ordeal, but it's stupid when I see a post along the lines of "oh well you listen to this kind music, so you should see nothing wrong with a young man getting a cartoony tattoo on his neck". 
    Goddamn you're a faggot. Whole forum literally thinks the same way, but nope "hurr durr he believes something I don't. hurr durr I'm going to bring it up all the time". Can you please kill yourself. Or at least get yourself banned again. 
    U IRATE :))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why is everyone so negative about Eriks choices?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    mrAPE said:
    Why is everyone so negative about Eriks choices?
    because we're jealous of him... just like y'all are jealous of me. [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Because if shit isn't started this place is a snoozefest
    imageimage