Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I spent my tattoo money on Shinedown tickets. Oops.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    Damn skippy.
    =O
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'll be getting mine probably October-November....I hope this isn't a bad decision. I don't think I'll regret it honestly and if I do I won't be able to see it. I'm putting it on my upper left bicep

and new page

Happy early birthday Alex
    If you are hoping that it isn't a bad decision, it'd probably be best if you didn't get it at all
    Shouldn't have worded it like that. I really like the idea of getting this tattoo and I do not think I will regret it. Idk how to explain what I meant up there but I don't think I'll regret it tbh
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Now, when I said I was thinking about getting an anarchy A tattoo, I was only THINKING about it.

It has a lot of meaning to me, though. It was kind of like the symbol of my youth and growing up.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2010
    The depths of this hole are unknown, captain.
    image Photobucket
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Haha! Anarchy is a dumb idea that kids get when they are young and obsess about because they don't like the rules and don't even understand what an anarchist country is actually like.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2010
    It has a lot of meaning to me, though. It was kind of like the symbol of my youth and growing up.
    That splice is frustrating me.

Just because things have meaning to you does not mean they deserve to be inked onto your skin forever.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Well I don't completely agree with your statement Wine but it wouldn't be about something like anarchy which is inherently a terrible fucking idea anyway. As well as the fact that it would look terrible.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wine hates tattooes in general. You will never get his approval.

I have my one tattoo and it will stay that way it is pretty much a reminder of growing up and all the cool shit i did which was going to concerts every chance I got with my best friend and various other people. It's possible I may get another one one day but I have no idea what and it would have to be something from life experiences I've had
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    See that's why I won't regret a tattoo because I'm getting something that means something to me and if I don't like the look of it one day, I will always be a reminder of me growing up into who I am/will be and experiences I've had
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's not that I hate tattoos, it's that I think the appeal is lost on me. It's just become such a phenomenon and trendy thing to do, that there are always a bunch of forty year olds with skulls on their faces saying "WHY DID I GET THIS?"
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    It's artwork. If you pick something that is meaningful to you and that looks good and won't loose it's meaning to you, then why the hell not.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    ^^ that plus chicks dig tattoos... but i do think anyone with face tattoos needs to get their head examined
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    It's not that I hate tattoos, it's that I think the appeal is lost on me. It's just become such a phenomenon and trendy thing to do, that there are always a bunch of forty year olds with skulls on their faces saying "WHY DID I GET THIS?"

That would be part of why I waited until I was 40 to get my first one. The rest would be raising kids.......Planning on sleeving in both arms at this point..........the corporate types love it......LOL. My CEO is actually pretty cool about it. Says as long as I don't get a swastika on my forehead he's good to go.......Cool
    ^^ that plus chicks dig tattoos... but i do think anyone with face tattoos needs to get their head examined
    Hah. I'm a chick getting tattoos, but yeah, I do dig guys with tattoos. I think throat and face tattoos are fucking stupid.
    Wine the fad of getting them kind of is why I only have the one. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted done but decided why would I want to be associated with half these idiots that get them because they are cool. I just got one that's pretty much hidden that covers most things about growing up for me and it's all about the size of a softball on my inner bicep
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    not getting one to not be like the kids that are trying to be cool is just as bad imo. just do what you would have normally done if there was no fads or anything..... i would have gotten tattoos if they were popular or not just like i wear metal shirts that no one else i know wears, just do what u want....
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    That splice is frustrating me.

Just because things have meaning to you does not mean they deserve to be inked onto your skin forever.
    That bothered me.

Nola it was more of it making me see I don't really need them I got the one that made me happy that means a lot to me and it's all I need for now. Some of the shit I would have got I would hate by now so I've learned to wait and think them through a while before being like hey I'm bored I'm gonna get a tattoo.
    So I'm thinking of getting this tattooed on my leg, hate all you want but it means something to me. The first metal band I got into...and more...
    Photobucket