Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    jays has been for like 2 decades <_>
    Hockey sucks.
    Kill yourself.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how many times are you going to post that comment? lol :)) okay... good point. IDK why but I always assumed you just liked football more probably because I do. I could see myself having the mariners be my avatar, but that doesnt mean I like them more then the Seahawks. Not even close.

*shrugs* whatever. I think a lot of my surprises comes from my lack of interest in hockey so it's hard for me to relate. Also, that lack of interest probably comes form growing up on teh WC were hockey isnt all that big.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hockey sucks.
    Kill yourself.
    how many times are you going to post that comment? lol :)) okay... good point. IDK why but I always assumed you just liked football more probably because I do. I could see myself having the mariners be my avatar, but that doesnt mean I like them more then the Seahawks. Not even close.

*shrugs* whatever. I think a lot of my surprises comes from my lack of interest in hockey so it's hard for me to relate. Also, that lack of interest probably comes form growing up on teh WC were hockey isnt all that big.
    for me, hockey and football are close in favorites, i just enjoy hockey more! I dont know why, maybe cause they Flyers always have a good tough team. I like baseball and basketball a little less, but i enjoy watching all of them, i just love the flyers, if i could chose one team to win a championship it would be the flyers. I watch every single game(for the most part if not i usually tape it) whereas other sports i may miss a few games here and there and its not as big a deal. Flyers are good pretty much every single year. hopefully one year theyll be good enough....
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Pretty sure you've said more than once "If you think I go crazy over the Eagles, wait until hockey season and the Flyers get knocked out" in the NFL thread lol
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You couldn't get a Flyers sleeve? Fairweather [-(
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Jk man it looks really sharp \m/ I Will'd are you still getting the other tat as well?
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    That person probably didn't have the same colors in the picture. Or they simply wanted different colors. I know it would look great done the right way because I've seen colorful painting-type tats on people.

This is the pic that was probably used

That looks more like it
    Jk man it looks really sharp \m/ I Will'd are you still getting the other tat as well?
    yeah, i shopped around for an artist i liked and shee got me booked for the end of april!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    How was it getting it on the boney part of your leg, George? Pretty sweet btw.

I ask because the last one I get in AZ before I leave (for good) is going to by a Kyuss one. I'm gonna have a Saguaro cactus with a sun and the Kyuss banner hawk and get "I know I'll miss that part of me" (lyrics from my favorite song of theirs, Space Cadet), because I'll be leaving my desert home and it'll always be part of who I am.

Anyways, just wanted to know how bad that part was lol.
    I love winning with women
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Been shopping around for tattoo pricings, pretty close to a breakthrough here. Just need to get the money and I'll be getting inked.
    It didn't really hurt at all, I got a tattoo on the back of my leg before and that hurt way worse. The only thing about getting it on the shin was there was this one spot that waas kind of like a funny bone type jawn and it made me kind of like twitch. I guess like a pressure point like right where the leg fat meets the bone. But nah, tbh it hurts more now, I have a bigass contusion on my leg and shit, go for it man, there's worse spots like the chest hurt soo bad for me. Good luck!
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    What's the most painful place you have gotten a tat?
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    like right in the center, not off to the side...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Taint
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!