Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    yeah dood, her work was insane. And anybody who has a 2 month waiting you list... you know they gotta be gangster. She explained to me that she would do the tattoo kind of like a painting, no outline, ect.... i told her it meant alot to me that it looked exact, cause when i was detoxing from alcohol and bugging out, i put that as my screensaver on my phone and it always made me feel better for some reason, I fealt just like that picture looks and it got me through some tough times. I like her style, variety ect.. i'm excited for 4/21!!!!

also, i went to my man Ben, he isnt as complex as some other artists, but he can do straight lines and fill them in, so i got the Flyers tattoo anyway today! i'll post pics in a bit!
    Two months isn't really that long of a wait. For instance the only two people I would really go to are booked till April too, of 2013. Make sure she's good that's gonna be a hard tat to get right. I think the second face would look better, the first has more colors than I personally like.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want color, and i was in her shop looking through her shit for like an hr and went to 3 previous shops before i chose her. I made a day out of it. i'm excited!
    I want color, and i was in her shop looking through her shit for like an hr and went to 3 previous shops before i chose her. I made a day out of it. i'm excited!
    I just ment that's gonna be hard to mix those colors on a tat. I wasn't being a dick just telling you be sure. Weird tats like that take a special artist to do.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    So i got some chedda yesterday, so i'm gonna hit the tattoo spot up, i can either get the flyers logo

or the insane wall face that i been trying to get forever, but i would only be able to start this one today... (not sure which screaming face to get either...

imageimage

Which should I do today? I m eventually gonna do both, just dont know when....
    See my point. The colors don't blend and the face is kinda pushed in too far and it's not at the right angle. It's a nice piece but not exact, I would be pissed but I'm really picky.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anybody who gets a sports tattoo is over compensating for the lack of love they have for the team. [-(
    Or at least a shitty sports team for a sport that no one cares about. Should have got an Eagles Tattoo instead.
    edited February 2012
    hockey/flyers is my favorite sport/team. think i give a fuck what everyone else cares about?

edited February 2012
    That person probably didn't have the same colors in the picture. Or they simply wanted different colors. I know it would look great done the right way because I've seen colorful painting-type tats on people.

This is the pic that was probably used

imageimage
    hockey/flyers is my favorite sport/team. think i give a fuck what everyone else cares about?

get the fuck out. How can you like hockey more then football? I dont even feel like I know you anymore. [-(

get the fuck out. How can you like hockey more then football? I dont even feel like I know you anymore. [-(
    If you didnt know hockey was my favorite sport, you never knew me.
    I like hockey more then football. What's the big deal?
    imageimage
    I think you must do a good job of keeping your hockey love in the NHL thread which I've never once opened. Hockey sucks.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited February 2012
    I like hockey more than football. What's the big deal?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Time for spot the difference.
    image Photobucket
    I think you must do a good job of keeping your hockey love in the NHL thread which I've never once opened. Hockey sucks.
    passes crackpipe to wake....

my fuckin avatar has been flyers for like 2 years <_>
    passes crackpipe to wake....

my fuckin avatar has been flyers for like 2 years <_>