Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    And, new page.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    So Matt Hardy was fired by the WWE and signed by TNA in the same day is what someone told me.

Whoever told you that is either a liar or uninformed, Matt Hardy, as well as every other WWE Talent has a 90 Day No Compete Clause, which means that they have to get an ok from John Lauranitis to even work another wrestling show, TNA and ROH are two instant No's that Lauranitis gives.
    Well I guess this was my fault my sister in law is a huge Matt hardy fan and I misunderstood what she said last night... She said he is TNA bound (which he will be)...So oops on my part.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The website deadline.com is reporting that the USA Network is starting to expand into reality programming. As part of this expansion, USA and WWE are planning to revive the Tough Enough series. Deadline.com also says that the show is expected to "run in tandem with USA's WWE Raw series."
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ugh.................
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ezekiel Jackson returned to Raw tonight.

On the Tough Enough thing, why do it when NXT is already failing?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i love this gif
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^
    Definitely Rikishi dance moves.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Usually dancing shows how bad Raw is, but I can't hate Daniel Bryan for anymore than a couple of seconds without feeling bad.
    more TNA facepalm worthyness
    The wrestler formerly known as Katie Lea Burchill made her TNA Wrestling debut in a backstage segment on tonight’s episode of iMPACT!, portraying a supernatural type character named “Winter.”
    Shortly after Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich left Angelina Love by her lonesome in the makeup room, Winter appeared behind her. Winter said she was an admirer of Love’s and had waited a long time to meet her. When Love turned around to introduce Winter to Velvet Sky, she vanished. Sky told Angelina she must have an imaginary friend.
    It was reported last week that the former WWE Diva had signed a contract with the organization.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Goddamn it.

I remember when TNA was about wrestling...then they flooded it with "superstars"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Goddamn it.

I remember when TNA was about wrestling...then they flooded it with "superstars"
    The 3 month period before Hogan & crew came in was fucking awesome. AJ as champion facing guys like Samoa Joe & Christopher Daniels and Angle having awesome matches with Nigel (Desmond). Of course they needed a senior center invasion to spice things up!
    Actually the bullshit w tna started in like 2007/2008 as thats when the wwe castoffs started showing up and the Russo booking would rear its ugly head
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Yeah, I quit watching TNA in late 2007/early 2008. It got too shitty for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I gave up completly on TNA about a month into the main event mafia's run (that or the whole VKM debacle of an angle, where BG and Kip James raged war on "Paul Levesque" and "Michael Hitckenbottoms" and that they offered them a paltry 1 million dollars to come to TNA
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I originally gave up on TNA around 2007-2008 then got back into it when things turned around with AJ winning the belt. Then they turned out yet again for the worse. TNA's best time was 2005 no doubt.
    The wrestler formerly known as Katie Lea Burchill made her TNA Wrestling debut in a backstage segment on tonight’s episode of iMPACT!, portraying a supernatural type character named “Winter.”
    Shortly after Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich left Angelina Love by her lonesome in the makeup room, Winter appeared behind her. Winter said she was an admirer of Love’s and had waited a long time to meet her. When Love turned around to introduce Winter to Velvet Sky, she vanished. Sky told Angelina she must have an imaginary friend.
    It was reported last week that the former WWE Diva had signed a contract with the organization.
    Why is this bad? Unlike 90% of the other talent TNA acquires from WWE, Katie Lea is very talented and was disgustingly underutilized, now if TNA could acquire Paul Burchill then I may watch TNA.
    Why is this bad? Unlike 90% of the other talent TNA acquires from WWE, Katie Lea is very talented and was disgustingly underutilized, now if TNA could acquire Paul Burchill then I may watch TNA.
    the fact that instead of maybe letting her wrestle and show off her skills, they give her this really stupid gimmick
    the fact that instead of maybe letting her wrestle and show off her skills, they give her this really stupid gimmick
    I agree with that, TNA needs to stop with the gimmicks, they obviously have a very horrible creative team, and expirementing with new gimmicks isn't exactly smart business, WWE can get away with a month of failed gimmicks, or even a year, TNA can't, I am just glad Katie Lea just might be getting a push.