Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'll watch it just for CM Punk on commentary.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    gotta love nxt. CM Punk is on commentary (who took the place of Cole on commentary) and we just had musical chairs
    NXT 3 is bad, I miss WWECW.
    but its pure train wreck television, (plus good eye candy)
    Only reasons I watch are for Goldust and AJ Lee.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    wow, i might actually watch smackdown this week
    [spoiler=smackdown spoiler]

Kane came out to cut a promo on Undertaker. The druids come out and pushed a casket to the ring. In the casket was Paul Bearer. Kane looked stunned. The lights went out and Undertaker was behind Kane. He knocked Kane out of the ring and then Undertaker got on one knee bowing to the urn.
    [/spoiler]
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    yeah, the ending seems interesting. I'll probably check it out as well.
    yeah, the ending seems interesting. I'll probably check it out as well.
    I finally get to see a true mic genius on the mic live, I will be tuning in to Smackdown this week and next week on Syfy as well.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    wow, i might actually watch smackdown this week
    [spoiler=smackdown spoiler]

Kane came out to cut a promo on Undertaker. The druids come out and pushed a casket to the ring. In the casket was Paul Bearer. Kane looked stunned. The lights went out and Undertaker was behind Kane. He knocked Kane out of the ring and then Undertaker got on one knee bowing to the urn.
    [/spoiler]
    Sweet, I hope it lasts til Mania. I'm going so I would love to see a match between those two :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I have Directv so I can't get Smackdown.

I guessing that the Undertaker will face Kane in the Cell in a couple of weeks. The Undertaker is undefeated in the Hell In A Cell match so Kane won't keep the belt long.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.

I guessing that the Undertaker will face Kane in the Cell in a couple of weeks. The Undertaker is undefeated in the Hell In A Cell match so Kane won't keep the belt long.
    What about Bad Blood 97 where Shawn Michaels defeated the Undertaker inside the first Hell In A Cell?

What about Bad Blood 97 where Shawn Michaels defeated the Undertaker inside the first Hell In A Cell?
    I didn't know that and I looked it up and he also lost to Batista in the Hell In A Cell.

I went years without watching the WWE. My bad.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    YES IT IS YOUR BAD
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

you don't get it? That's weird cause I get it on mine.
    My Directv doesn't carry MYnetworktv. I haven't watched smackdown since they made the switch.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I stopped watching Smackdown when it went to mynetworktv as well. Not because I didn't have the channel... because they didn't broadcast in HD.

Now they have an HD mynetworktv channel but its not a true HD channel like Raw is broadcast in. I'll probably start watching again when it moves to SyFy.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Smackdown is moving to SyFy?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Smackdown is moving to SyFy?
    oct 1
    oh and
    HBO COMEDY STAR TO HOST RAW
    By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-22 13:48:34 WWE announced today that actor Danny McBride will be hosting the 10/11 Raw in Seattle, Washington. McBride will be promoting the second season of HBO's "Eastbound & Down."
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    oh and
    By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-22 13:48:34 WWE announced today that actor Danny McBride will be hosting the 10/11 Raw in Seattle, Washington. McBride will be promoting the second season of HBO's "Eastbound & Down."
    I hope he's in character, because that would epic.
    oh and
    probably. Only thing is that it will be a very toned down character, unless they have him doing routines from the K Swiss commercials with the wrest err i mean superstars
    oh and
    probably. Only thing is that it will be a very toned down character, unless they have him doing routines from the K Swiss commercials with the wrest err i mean superstars
    The way it will happen is he will probably open the show, Miz will hassle him a bit, commercial, at about halfway there will be a segment with Great Khali, Hornswaggle, Santino Marrela, Vladimir Koslov, William Regal, or Goldust, and a talentless diva and that will be it.
    from PWInsider
    Amazing Red defeated Jay Lethal to win the TNA X-Division Championship at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City during TNA's house show, which is still going on at this time.

since they taped 3 episodes of impact in 3 back to back to back nights, it'll be interesting if he will win it back before the live impact on the 7th of Oct