Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Bischoff has a book Controversy Creates Cash!!!!!

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    bischoff is still around, i remember that douche from watching wcw like 10 years ago
    Yeah he's ruining TNA with Hulk Hogan now.

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited March 2010
    "Bischoff has a book Controversy Creates Cash!!!!! "

lol, that's what I was referring too. But recently it's back fired on his ass. Made a stupid comment about his royalty checks. Vince dropped the price to $1.98 . Bischoff creates Bi-sexual character. Jordans segment drew lowest in company history since 2004.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the good ole' days

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited March 2010
    Hall, Nash, and Pac are still doing their thing together. It won't last much longer though due to the fact that they can't get along with management worth a shit.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited March 2010
    I knew TNA was gonna flop when it switched to mondays. They should have built up steam under this "new" TNA before switching. Now TNAs death is gonna happen sooner than i expected
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's not a sob story, HSB.

It's more like common courtesy.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip

Ric Flair confronted an on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan after the TNA iMPACT tapings this past Tuesday when several TNA wrestlers and crew members were hanging out at a local bar.

According to the report, Flair got so upset while watching the man dance at the bar, that he confronted him and cut a promo on him. Jordan’s friend was said to be very shaken by Flair’s comments, that he left the bar. The report also says that Flair was fuming over the male companion having a role with the company, and not belonging in the locker room with the rest of the wrestlers and crew members. (Source: ProWrestling.NET)
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I would normally think the whole fag act was stupid, but since Orlando Jordan actually is, I think its fucked up everyone is giving him shit for it.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can already tell you i'm not a fan of Orlando Jordans gimmick. I would have paid money to see the "promo" Flair did on him at that bar.

But I gotta say the wrestler I hate the most in TNA right now is The Pope. I remember when he was with WWE there was a fan shot video of the wrestlers coming out of a hotel room and walking on to a bus. There was a bunch of fans being blocked off by gates and stuff and some wrestlers were signing autographs. Elijah Burke (Pope) took a camera out of one of the fans hand and threw it on the ground.

So between that and his promos... not a fan.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hmmm so Flair is a homophobe......oh well never cared for his old ass anyway.
    TNA is so fucked up that I never know what's going on, who's doing what and why and why they have these stupid ass finishes or endings.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    TNA needs to just end their misery and die already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    "TNA needs to just end their misery and die already. "

you are dumb. WWE needs to hire better WRESTLERS, not just a bunch of meatheads, thats why we have TNA! TNA at least delivers good QUALITY pro wrestling
    I used to agree with that. I hate WWE because it's all kiddy promo bullshit. Now TNA is getting the same way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    unfortunately TNA is becoming WCW and in a few years will die just like WCW did and Vince will be there to hire most of the talent, do a storyline with TNA vs. WWE, after that, he'll fire half of the TNA roster and keep those he thinks are worth keeping, he'll cash in on the X Division title and ruin it's name and legacy like he did to the Cruiserweight and ECW title. AJ Styles, Abyss, Daniels, Jeff Hardy, Sting, and Kurt Angle will be Wrestlemania headliners. Vince will eventually put Sting in the WWE Hall of Fame(that I like). Ric Flair and Hogan will eventually die of old age. After a good run in the WWE, Vince will end up firing Team 3D, RVD, Rhino, Scott Hall, Nash, 6-pac (he's done it so many times already), Eric Young, At some time the following WWE wrestlers will become X-Division champions, Shelton Benjamin, Rey Mysterio (if his knees dont break off by than), Evan Bourne, Chavo Guerrero, Matt Hardy (his big ass had the cruiserweight title for so long so why not this title as well), and probably Dolph Zigger (like he needs it but like I said, the title will go to shit)...so ya that's my prediction
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Exactly.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't forget giving all of them EXTREMELY gay theme songs
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG