Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I lol'd so fucking hard when Vickie tried doing a splash off the top rope.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Punk & Rey disapointed me.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "Punk & Rey disapointed me."

Same here, they had a better match on friggin Smackdown a few weeks ago. Plus I could have done without seeing that stupid Avatar costume.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    It was a good PPV.

Once again the HBK and Taker match was the best followed by The triple threat match with Orton.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Overall I thought this Wrestlemania was decent. HBK vs. Taker was the best match on the card. Although I think their match last year was better. MITB was kinda weak this year IMO. I thought a lot of the matches before the Hart vs. McMahon match were done pretty quickly.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Taker and Michaels easily get match of the year twice in a row. Nobody's topping that. It just saddens me that these guys are at the end of such epic careers.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One thing I hate the most about WWE is the blood rule now. The Refs literally try to stop the match to attend to some blood.

Notice a couple weeks ago at the end of Raw Batista got busted open and the refs were trying to get him to stop what he was doing so they could get the blood off him. Batista would not let them. WWE never used that footage for the build up of the Cena vs. Batista match.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    i could careless about the blood anymore. It worked well in the attitude era. We're in different times now, different audience for the most part (mostly younger). When used correctly it's fine. But i have no interest in blading anymore unless there's an actual story behind it. TNA uses it twice an episode and it's quite possibly the dumbest shit i've ever seen. Flair blades during promos for fuck sake.

"Notice a couple weeks ago at the end of Raw Batista got busted open and the refs were trying to get him to stop what he was doing so they could get the blood off him. Batista would not let them. WWE never used that footage for the build up of the Cena vs. Batista match."

the only time recently i remember Tista getting busted open was in his match with Kofi and that was botched.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    blood should be used in the extreme rules ppv. i mean...it's extreme rules and you know they are going to use things that would make anyone bleed. that's the only time i think they should use it.

saw the ppv last night at a sports bar with some friends. i love going there, cause you have everyone that gets into it. you should have heard everyone during the Take/HBK match. felt like i was really there lol. i am sad that our home town boy HBK is done :'( i going to miss him.

OH! and i met Hernandez from TNA. he lives here and wrestles in the company we have here. RCW. very very very very nice guy. full of joy he is lol.

last thing. i am pissed that they didn't let Sydal aka Evan Bourne go all out on the MITB.
    he could have stole the show no doubt. it just pisses me off that they hold him back.
    All TNA is, is about blood seriously every Impact Hogan or Flair are bleeding like mad.

TNA is just a retirement home now.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    TNA will fall just like WCW and Vince will be there to pick up the scraps.
    It's sad to see, because TNA actually had a chance.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah until Hogan came in to the picture...
    Nasty Boys got cut from TNA

• balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    TNA and Raw have something in common at this second, NO WRESTLING!!!!
    edited March 2010
    Jack Swagger just cashed in his money in the bank after hurting Cena. Then he canceled it after Cena got the upper hand on him.

man, I was hoping Jack Swagger could beat his ass
    Swagger as WWE Champ=The apocalypse

better than faggot ass Cena holding the title