Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I think it's a good change. TNA was alright, but IMPACT Wrestling has a better kick to it and the colors are good. I am so pumped for Destination X next Sunday. I think it will be TNA's best PPV in a very long time.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I'm clearly behind in the wrestling world.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    lol. I like the whole Truth/ little Jimmy thing. shit is funny.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited July 2011
    So is the X Division cool again or is TNA still used as a retirement home for old men?

Nevermind, just checked the thread and looked at the videos up top. Not bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    So is the X Division cool again or is TNA still used as a retirement home for old men?
    Both
    While it's still a retirement home for old men, they have actually gotten their act together and the X Division is back in full force. So pumped for Destination X :3333333333333333333333
    WWE Champion John Cena ripped into The Rock during a post-match promo at the July 3 live event in Perth, Australia. "Where is the so called captain of Team Bring It?," Cena asked. "And if he is the captain of Team Bring It, what are they bringing a doctor's note that he can't fly all the way to Australia and entertain the WWE Universe out here in Perth?

"I don't care if I've got to play G.I. Joe, Fast Five, Fast Six, Godzilla, King Kong, and Julius Caesar all rolled into one, I want to be in the middle of this ring, defending this championship in front of all of you, because I am not an actor, I am a professional wrestler. That is what I do because of crowds like you.

"So if you cried (inaudible) tears for an actor to get back in the ring, you take your tears and your t-shirt with a bull, fold them up real nice, put them in your dresser and wait until April 1st because that is the only time The People's Champ will say that he loves all of you. But tonight from myself, from all the WWE Superstars who flew 20 hours to be here in front of you, I simply say thank you."

lol respect points
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    he's at it again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRjgE19HfM
    and TMZ picked this up because he called someone a homo
    LOL Punk looks like LT Aldo Rayne now
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    the media attention this man has gotten within the past week is incredible.
    Punk going beyond beast mode. Jesus Christ this guy can do anything lol.
    CM Punk via twitter...

"I'm glad TMZ posted that video because everybody needs to be held accountable for their bullshit, me included. What I said was bullshit. I'm embarrassed. I own up to being a total douche in this situation and I offer a sincere apology to anybody I hurt with careless words."
    CM Punk via twitter...

"I'm glad TMZ posted that video because everybody needs to be held accountable for their bullshit, me included. What I said was bullshit. I'm embarrassed. I own up to being a total douche in this situation and I offer a sincere apology to anybody I hurt with careless words."
    wouldn't be surprised if he was forced to do it, but put his own spin on it
    Sources within WWE have revealed that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and Triple H are said to be very angry at talent relations executive John Laurinaitis over his failure to re-sign CM Punk. We have been told the heat on Laurinaitis is serious because this is seen as his second serious failure this year, with the failure to keep Chris Jericho on the roster falling on Laurinaitis’ shoulders as well.

One WWE source says “this is the same job JR had for years, and it’s a heat-magnet because you’re trapped between Vince’s expectations and the talents who want to break away from the brutal schedule.”

Another company source told us “Laurinaitis has made millions in salary and stock options. He’s expected to perform for that money, and produce results. Right now, he’s not getting done the job Vince expects of him!”

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Punk calling him out last week and now this. Feel sorry for the guy now.
    A confrontation between CM Punk, Vince McMahon and John Cena is scheduled for next week's RAW from Boston, Massachusetts. This will be the go-home show for Money in the Bank the next week.

I'm extremely pumped for next weeks show now.
    edited July 2011
    Vince letting Punk expose his pussy ass on national tv last week should be a wake up call for that idiot. The past two weeks alone, the WWE has had a completely different feeling around it from what's had the last few years. Things look like they're about to change.