Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I would have to think about it for a long time.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'm starting to get annoyed with The Rock, he has been around for a month and a half, talking about bringing it, makes a match with Cena, and now it looks like he is leaving again.

-- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson revealed on his Twitter account that he's flying to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil tomorrow morning. The worldwide premiere of his latest film, Fast Five, takes place in the city next Friday, which would indicate that he won't be on hand for Monday's RAW. He's set to be gone for awhile now and will appear on a part-time basis. Fast Five will be released in the United States on April 29.

On an unrelated note, I will be seeing Fast 5 in theaters when it comes out.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From PWInsider

Ryan Drew from Top Rope Promotions sent word that at their iPPV taping last night, Scott Hall had another episode. He said that Hall showed up to the building in the afternoon under the influence of something and was belligerent and incoherent.

There was an autograph signing and Hall fell asleep during it and when he was awake, his signature consisted of a line, not a name.

Drew wrote: "Unfortunately, Top Rope Promotions does not own the footage, the iPPV company does. And they plan on running the iPPV as planned with Scott Hall segment intact. TRP would like to issue an apology and would urge fans not to order the iPPV, as the Scott Hall footage is disturbing. He needed several people to get him in and out of the ring. And he even fell over in the ring. Please pray for the guy. We wish him the best."

This comes on the heels of a report earlier this week of Hall being hospitalized for an overdose, which Hall's people disputed by saying he was being treated for low blood pressure. It also comes a short time after Hall stated he wouldn't go to The WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony to see his good friend Shawn Michaels get inducted because he didn't want to be in a situation where there would be temptations.

A very stoned Scott Hall from last night video can be found here:
    http://www.masslive.com/entertainment/in....hospitaliz.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IsQjZfFD6U
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Wrestling legend Scott Hall had to be helped in and out of the ring at a recent Fall River, Mass. indy wrestling show promoted by Top Rope Promotions.

The following is a recap of what went down. The recap comes courtesy of Kevin Silva and ProWrestling.net:

"Scott Hall came out and could barley stand. He needed two people to help him walk and get in and out of the ring. He also thought he was in England and not New England. After him talking nonsense on the mic to the crowd, Justin Credible and indy wrestler named Gino Giovanni, he would not leave the ring even after the segment was over. People were telling him to leave and eventually cops came to remove him from the ring."

Looks like the dudes in pretty rough shape.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Read that this morning. Such a shame.

Wrestling legend Scott Hall had to be helped in and out of the ring at a recent Fall River, Mass. indy wrestling show promoted by Top Rope Promotions.

The following is a recap of what went down. The recap comes courtesy of Kevin Silva and ProWrestling.net:

"Scott Hall came out and could barley stand. He needed two people to help him walk and get in and out of the ring. He also thought he was in England and not New England. After him talking nonsense on the mic to the crowd, Justin Credible and indy wrestler named Gino Giovanni, he would not leave the ring even after the segment was over. People were telling him to leave and eventually cops came to remove him from the ring."

Looks like the dudes in pretty rough shape.
    I honestly was hoping he was sober, and I know he is trying his best but it doesn't seem to be working.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I honestly didn't give a shit about Scott Hall ever since I realized he was part of the "Juggalo World Order".
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    RIP to Sweet and Sour Larry Sweeney. Anyone familiar with ROH circa 97-99 def remembers him.
    I honestly didn't give a shit about Scott Hall ever since I realized he was part of the "Juggalo World Order".
    People gotta pay their bills.
    People gotta pay their bills.
    JCW isn't actually that bad from a wrestling standpoint and ICP are actually really big fans of wrestling, little known fact is that both members were contracted to WWE back in the mid 90s, until they were legitimately beaten down in the ring by the APA and then fired.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Sin Cara better wrestle today >: O

and I think they just showed an Awesome Kong video :O
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sin Cara better wrestle today >: O

and I think they just showed an Awesome Kong video :O
    Yeah it definitely was
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Sin Cara...That match was beautiful :')
    aw man I going to cry :(

Edge is done :'(
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    aw man I going to cry :(

Edge is done :'(
    D: Why's he quitting?
    imageimage
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I've heard rumors lately that he had been contemplating retiring. I had no idea it would come so soon. That sucks.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    From when he broke his neck and stuff he's been having some problems recently, like his arms going numb on occasion. The WWE made him go get more tests and the doc told him that he has to retire from the ring. About it
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    I always liked watching him.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer