Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Going forward, WWE plans on featuring more PG-13 content on Monday Night RAW. However, it's still considered a PG-rated program and there are no plans on changing that.
    The fuck?

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Going forward, WWE plans on featuring more PG-13 content on Monday Night RAW. However, it's still considered a PG-rated program and there are no plans on changing that.
    The fuck?
    it was on pwinsider

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    People I'll be meeting at the Wrestlemania Fan Access thing:

1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
    Booker T, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Dusty Rhodes, Gail Kim, Maryse, and more!

3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
    John Morrison, The Corre, Beth Phoenix, Daniel Bryan, Harley Race, and more!

12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
    “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase., Goldust,, Chris Masters, Mark Henry, Dusty Rhodes, JTG, Jack Swagger, Gail Kim, Ted DiBiase, and more!

2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
    Chief Jay Strongbow, “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase Sgt. Slaughter, Darren Young, Tyler Reks, Primo, Trent Barreta, Curt Hawkins, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Rosa, Alicia Fox, and more!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    You're not even going to meet half of them.

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    All I care about is Maryse.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    If you meet Maryse I will wait for you to get back to Michigan and rip your throat out.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Here are the updated details on the WWE Tough Enough cast:

* Rima Fakih - The current Miss USA, a lifelong WWE fan, former RAW guest host.

* Matt Cross - Known on the indy scene as M-Dogg 20. Has wrestled extensively on the independents for Ring of Honor, CZW, a ton of Mid-West promotions and worked the Hulk Hogan Australia tour several months back.

* Jason Watts - His real name Erik Watts, a California independent wrestler nickamed "Big Nasty" who's worked for NWA Hollywood among other groups.

* Juliet the Huntress - A blonde female who initially broke in working and training in Puerto Rico and of late had been working Chicago area independents.

* Christina Crawford - Alicia Fox's sister, who was under a WWE developmental deal prior to filming the series.

* Bobby Robinson - Known as the "Golden Boy", Robinson works independents in the Maine area, including NWA on Fire.

* Andy Leavine - A former lineman for Florida International University and priority agent with the Miami Dolphins. This Brooksville native is an independent wrestler seeking to become a superstar. He's 23 years old.

* Mickael Zaki He's from New Jersey but now lives in Tampa. He's got a degree in criminal justice and first-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. He has spent the past two years competing on the independent wrestling circuit. He's 26 years old.

6 more names are set to be on the show.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    WWE has posted the following on their website, confirming our earlier report that The Rock would be returning to RAW the night after WrestleMania 27:

Just 24 hours after WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson takes the reins of The Show of Shows, "the most electrifying man in entertainment" will be appearing on Monday Night Raw, live in Atlanta.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    It'd be great if Rock took a "regular" role in appearances in WWE, but it's nice to hear that Wrestlemania won't be the last we hear from him. Maybe they book a match between him and Cena somewhere down the road, however unlikely. I get the feeling he will potentially help Cena win the WWE title after The Miz mocking him on RAW this past week. Thereafter he will proceed to "layeth the smacketh down" on both Cena and The Miz...just what I see happening at WM.

Side note: I'd love to see TNA do better than what they have been. WWE beats the living shit out of their ratings, but they definently need some competition and it would be nice to see TNA someday, at or near, the same level as WWE.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Just got back from the Smackdown show here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. had a really fun time. No Mysterio ut it was still a great show. bought a Kane shirt for $25. here are the results as far as I remember and my rating on each one.

Layla defeated Kelly Kelly 3/10

"Showtime" Percy something (new guy) defeated Curt Hawkins 5/10

Jack Swagger defeated Chris Master via submission 7/10

Kane and Big Show defeated the Corre via DQ, Ezekiel Jackson interfered, at the end Kane and Big Show choke slammed Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater, then proceeded to double choke slam Ezekiel. 8/10 (Wade Barrett was not in attendance)

Chavo Guerrero defeated Tyler Reks. I was very impressed by Chavo's performance. he pulled out some of the best high flying moves. This made up for Rey not being there 9/10

Kofi Kingston defeated Drew Mcintyre and Cody Rhodes 8/10

Edge and Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay 8/10

fun filled night. It's always great to see some live pro-wrestling whenever the chance comes around. =D
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Also..

"-- The night after WrestleMania XXVII is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's next advertised appearance on Monday Night Raw. However, a company source is under the impression that he will appear live the week before the pay-per-view extravaganza."

http://rajah.com/base/node/22136
    Here are the updated details on the WWE Tough Enough cast:

* Rima Fakih - The current Miss USA, a lifelong WWE fan, former RAW guest host.

* Matt Cross - Known on the indy scene as M-Dogg 20. Has wrestled extensively on the independents for Ring of Honor, CZW, a ton of Mid-West promotions and worked the Hulk Hogan Australia tour several months back.

* Jason Watts - His real name Erik Watts, a California independent wrestler nickamed "Big Nasty" who's worked for NWA Hollywood among other groups.

* Juliet the Huntress - A blonde female who initially broke in working and training in Puerto Rico and of late had been working Chicago area independents.

* Christina Crawford - Alicia Fox's sister, who was under a WWE developmental deal prior to filming the series.

* Bobby Robinson - Known as the "Golden Boy", Robinson works independents in the Maine area, including NWA on Fire.

* Andy Leavine - A former lineman for Florida International University and priority agent with the Miami Dolphins. This Brooksville native is an independent wrestler seeking to become a superstar. He's 23 years old.

* Mickael Zaki He's from New Jersey but now lives in Tampa. He's got a degree in criminal justice and first-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. He has spent the past two years competing on the independent wrestling circuit. He's 26 years old.

6 more names are set to be on the show.
    Matt Cross is the main name i know. He's considered a spot monkey though
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I can not fucking believe what I just saw as TNA's main event tonight. If you didn't watch Victory Road, which im sure you didn't. I cannot fucking wait to post the epic match between Sting/Jeff Hardy on here. TNA TNA TNA!!!! Im a TNA fanboy now after this one, wooooo!!!!
    TNA failed tonight

TheRealClassic Go to http://www.facebook.com/tnawrestling for comedy hour. True TNA fans pissed off at the company.
    9 minutes ago

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Im eating it all up. This is absolutely the funniest shit I've ever seen.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm I reading this shit correctly about what happened for the main even tonight?
    NoDQ.com > TNA > The reason why Sting vs. Hardy was cut short
    Posted by Corbin Nordhoff on 03/14/2011 at 12:11 AM

According to PWInsider.com, numerous TNA sources indicate that the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Title at tonight’s Victory Road PPV lasted only 1 minute and 28 seconds because of backstage concern over Jeff Hardy. Other speculation is that Sting wouldn’t agree to wrestling a long match with Hardy if he was in bad condition. More details on what happened tonight should be coming out soon.

After the show event, fans in the Impact Zone chanted "Bulls***" while security walked Jeff Hardy to the back.

Jeff Hardy’s court date on drug charges is next Monday, March 21st.