Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    " Seriously, whoever believes Cena could out wrestle me, knows nothing about wrestling. U must be Hardy Jizz Junkies. "

" @subo84 WOW! U r truly BRAIN DEAD if u think Cena is better than me. I would work circles around Cena without even working. "

" Jizz Junkies=anybody and everybody who thinks the Hardys r actually talented wrestlers. "

" Listen Jizz Junkies, Zach Gowen would work circles around Cena. "

" @legacychick Orton is almost one of the very best in the world. Just not better than me. "

" U mean HBK could not lace my boots. Not sure what ur problem is but I would have an epic match with HBK. "

" I would actually like to wrestle with Danielson rather than HBK. But I would still love to work HBK. "

" @matthardybrand looks like he is a fat gay guy in that photo. Not to far from the truth. "

Haha, Val Venis is talking trash on twitter in what I think in hopes to get him a job lol.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Val has a job, with WWE.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    " Jizz Junkies=anybody and everybody who thinks the Hardys r actually talented wrestlers. "
    LMAO
    Val has a job, with WWE.
    Yeah I don't think so. If he did he would get fired for saying this stuff on twitter.
    Val has a job, with WWE.
    Yeah I don't think so. If he did he would get fired for saying this stuff on twitter.
    On October 30, 2010, it was reported that Morley had re-signed with the WWE to work as a producer.
    Val has a job, with WWE.
    On October 30, 2010, it was reported that Morley had re-signed with the WWE to work as a producer.
    Well if that is true I don't know how he can get away saying shit like that even if its on twitter.
    I don't know, he has been doing that bullshit with the retardy brothers for a while.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i laughed at the war of words on twitter between Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlqMJK8rEE

Takers new theme and promo from smackdown tonight. Uhh... spoilers I guess.

Watch it while you can before the E takes it down.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is that a Johnny Cash song? Or is it someone trying to be him.....
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Pretty sure its Johnny Cash.
    " Seriously, whoever believes Cena could out wrestle me, knows nothing about wrestling. U must be Hardy Jizz Junkies. "

" @subo84 WOW! U r truly BRAIN DEAD if u think Cena is better than me. I would work circles around Cena without even working. "

" @legacychick Orton is almost one of the very best in the world. Just not better than me. "

" U mean HBK could not lace my boots. Not sure what ur problem is but I would have an epic match with HBK. "

" I would actually like to wrestle with Danielson rather than HBK. But I would still love to work HBK. "

" @matthardybrand looks like he is a fat gay guy in that photo. Not to far from the truth. "

Haha, Val Venis is talking trash on twitter in what I think in hopes to get him a job lol.
    whats your twitter name?

whats your twitter name?
    I don't have one. I got that info off a wrestling news site.
    Ah, reading that shit live is funny as hell
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pretty sure its Johnny Cash.
    That's what I was thinking, but knowing WWE there's definitely a chance that it's a ripoff
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Joey Styles gets away with saying stuff on Twitter.

Joey Styles gets away with saying stuff on Twitter.
    as does CM Punk
    this pic defines awesomeness
    Bleh, Ken Shamrock vs Batista MMA fight is being rumored, trainwreck bullshit anyone?
    Might be trading my WWE attitude era belt for a WWF Smoking Skull belt.