Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Well no fucking shit..lol
    Ok, as long as we are clear on that, and PG isn't so bad, it has its moments, but Attitude isn't coming back and we need to accept it.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just got done watching Raw on my DVR and all I can say is I got so pumped when the Rock came out. I didn't read any wrestling sites or check here when I was watching it so I didn't see the twitter picture. It was just an amazing promo by the Rock, although my dvr stopped recording before it was all over.

He said that hes not leaving and that hes back. I wonder if this might mean that he might come back and wrestle.
    lol, he went to 11:20 (meaning you missed prob a good 15 minutes
    I guessed I missed the last 5 min then . My DVR went to 11:15, I find it on youtube or something.
    And did anyone else hear when Josh Matthews i'm assuming knocked off Micheal Cole headset when he was talking about Jerry Lawler after his mother passed? Then get hit in the face by Cole when him and Riley were shaking hands lol.

Striker might have just got his job back on Smackdown after that haha.
    Vince is so high on Cole that I can assure you that will never happen.
    I was referring to Josh Matthews being replaced on Smackdown by Matt Striker.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I just got done watching Raw on my DVR and all I can say is I got so pumped when the Rock came out. I didn't read any wrestling sites or check here when I was watching it so I didn't see the twitter picture. It was just an amazing promo by the Rock, although my dvr stopped recording before it was all over.

He said that hes not leaving and that hes back. I wonder if this might mean that he might come back and wrestle.
    lol, he went to 11:20 (meaning you missed prob a good 15 minutes
    I guessed I missed the last 5 min then . My DVR went to 11:15, I find it on youtube or something.
    And did anyone else hear when Josh Matthews i'm assuming knocked off Micheal Cole headset when he was talking about Jerry Lawler after his mother passed? Then get hit in the face by Cole when him and Riley were shaking hands lol.

Striker might have just got his job back on Smackdown after that haha.
    Vince is so high on Cole that I can assure you that will never happen.
    I was referring to Josh Matthews being replaced on Smackdown by Matt Striker.
    Oh, ya, that may happen.
    I'm having trouble finding his the Rock promo from raw online right now. So if anyone comes across it...
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited February 2011
    Pfffft. I remember when me and Arlo rented the Royal Rumble videos from Video Works (in the 90's, awww yeah). :(

UH OH, HERE COMES MOE.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    god i love Punk
    Rock owes me fifty bucks for going 20 minutes past the hour, making me miss my valentines day reservations at Nobu
    I just saw the last 5 min of his promo on a shitty youtube video. Loved the "you can't see me" insults.

I don't think the younger wwe cena fans new what to make of the Rock making fun of their hero.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i loved as soon as The Rock started mentioning Cena, you could hear a Cena Sucks chant start
  • metalhead22metalhead22 Posts: 19 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    great promo work as always by the great one
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Actually not a bad movie when you're stoned.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Also, didn't Linda lose that election? Why are they still doing PG?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Also, didn't Linda lose that election? Why are they still doing PG?
    Sponsorship deals, Mattel gives them gross amounts of money.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I damn near cried after watching all of that. It's about time someone brought back some attitude to the WWE :')
    I damn near cried after watching all of that. It's about time someone brought back some attitude to the WWE :')
    I'm cool with them leaving PG, but they don't have to in my opinion, are damn, ass, and bitch all that bad? Anyway, I am very ok with the lack of blood in matches, it doesn't really enhance what they were doing at all, and was overused as hell.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    "For too long, Triple H has received a free pass from internet wrestling fans, but we say, "No more!" Sure, he used to be great, but that was before he destroyed his body and moved on to destroying the careers of younger wrestlers. Folks these days like to say that "The King of Kings" makes people into stars, but wrestlers tend to either succeed despite the terrible, emasculating beatings he gives them or just disappear back into the midcard. What's worse is that he does it all with the same four boring, mechanical moves - a fact which goes strangely unnoticed by the world's Cena-bashers, who tend to love "The Game." If Triple H was as great as people say he is, the past 13 years of constant pushes shouldn't have just turned him into another Rock or "Stone Cold," it should have gotten him elected King of the Universe.

"And The Chaperone looks atrocious."

The complete ranking is as follows:

25. Diesel
    24. Arn Anderson
    23. Alberto Del Rio
    22. Jerry Lynn
    21. Shelton Benjamin
    20. Verne Gagne
    19. Jeff Jarrett
    18. Sabu
    17. Finlay
    16. Christopher Daniels
    15. Mr. Anderson
    14. William Regal
    13. Indy Geeks (Mike Quackenbush pictured)
    12. Randy Orton
    11. Gorgeous George
    10. Scott Hall
    9. Dean Malenko
    8. Owen Hart
    7. Christian
    6. Curt Hennig
    5. Miss Elizabeth
    4. Jerry "The King" Lawler
    3. Giant Baba
    2. Hulk Hogan
    1. Triple H

Who else read this bullshit.
    here it is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SStrUMh1i6o
    Nice, thanks. I still get chills when you hear "IF YA SMELLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN" when he comes out.