Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    That sucks.

Sting/Taker would be the absolute best thing WWE could do as of now, but whatever. I haven't watched in months.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    But Sting is still a top priority for the WWE as he still hasn't signed a new deal with TNA. So only time will tell. Sting vs. Taker would be biggest main event in recent prowrestling history since Sting/Hogan at Starrcade 97 if it were to happen. Yes, even topping Taker/Michaels.
    Definitely topping Taker/Michaels, because that's the kind of shit wrestling fans have been dreaming of.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited February 2011
    King Jordan of the New York Daily News is reporting the Steve Borden has indeed inked a 1-year with the WWE. It's highly possible that both Sting and Taker could make their returns on the 2/21 Monday Night Raw. The video tease could be an indication of both men. Just think about it. The trench coat, the desert. This could be fucking huge!
    That's awesome. Plus, who knows, maybe WWE was trying to throw people off by leaking that it's Undertaker returning.

I can see Undertaker coming out near the end of the show and clearing the ring, and then the lights going out for Sting. My one fear is that the little kids in the audience wouldn't give it the monumental pop it deserves.
    That's awesome. Plus, who knows, maybe WWE was trying to throw people off by leaking that it's Undertaker returning.

I can see Undertaker coming out near the end of the show and clearing the ring, and then the lights going out for Sting. My one fear is that the little kids in the audience wouldn't give it the monumental pop it deserves.
    they shocked me with the return of Diesel. If they hype this right, it'll work.

I think I have to start watching again......

What's Edge up to?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I think I have to start watching again......

What's Edge up to?
    World Champ, but giving the worst matches and promos of his career, he is almost done.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hey Live_Free_or_Die, a little late on this but if you ever want to sell one of those belts with the wwf logo i have a buddy who would be interested
    I'm planning on keeping them for awhile, i'm actually going to Boston for Jerichos book signing in three weeks and im going to get them both signed. There's a few on ebay though.

I actually just ordered this to go along with my intercontinental belt. My wwf world title has this plate but my IC does not.
    From pictures i've seen the actual WWF IC title had this plate.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Damnit.....

I guess that's what happens when you are totally underutilized for years. 2007 Edge was my shit.
    Damnit.....

I guess that's what happens when you are totally underutilized for years. 2007 Edge was my shit.
    He isn't doing bad at all, he just isn't the same since his Achilles Heel injury, and if PG hurt anyones promo ability, it is him.
    That's what I'm saying, though. Rated R Edge was one of the best heels the WWE have ever had, and he was bringing back some of the Attitude Era feel to shows. Nothing was better than hearing the little kids cry when Edge hit Cena with the Brass Knuckles at Summerslam. His breaking in to Cena's house promo was golden as well.
    I missed that, I skipped straight from Benoit's death to Randy kicking Vince in my Wrestling watching.
    Plus, being Smackdown champion doesn't seem to matter anymore. So that's why I say he was underutilized.
    Randy kicking Vince
    I was there!
    It sucks that I missed all of that because I missed Jericho's return, Swagger's debut, and Colt Cabana and Chris Harris' entire WWE run.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    But Sting is still a top priority for the WWE as he still hasn't signed a new deal with TNA. So only time will tell. Sting vs. Taker would be biggest main event in recent prowrestling history since Sting/Hogan at Starrcade 97 if it were to happen. Yes, even topping Taker/Michaels.
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, topping Takers/Michaels hmmmmmmm. That's going to be kind of hard for them to do. Both can't really wrestle like they use to and go all out anymore :\ but it could be the biggest thing in Mania history. Sting/Taker HIAC at Mania :P
    edited February 2011
    I didn't mean match wise. Marketing wise.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That's what I'm saying, though. Rated R Edge was one of the best heels the WWE have ever had, and he was bringing back some of the Attitude Era feel to shows. Nothing was better than hearing the little kids cry when Edge hit Cena with the Brass Knuckles at Summerslam. His breaking in to Cena's house promo was golden as well.
    hell naw. Orton as heel against HHH was one of the best things ever. Punts Vince, hand cuffs Trips and kisses Steph and then RKO's her in front of him. Orton heel against Trips was without a doubt one of the best story lines WWE has made in the past what? 10 years.