Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For those of you that are going to see Machine Head at the Royal Oak Music Theatre, the pre-sale password on ROMT site is ROMTLIVE, and the tickets are $29 after fees.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For those of you that are going to see Machine Head at the Royal Oak Music Theatre, the pre-sale password on ROMT site is ROMTLIVE, and the tickets are $29 after fees.
    Actually just bought mine. :D
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I recall something about Toxic Holocaust being posted a while back, but I'm not sure if this was it.

I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Maybe @ Toxic Holocaust
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Sip dat tea
    I love winning with women
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    'twas already posted
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    thats cool, I'd love to see toxic Holocaust.. and I love seeing the casualties their shows are pretty intense...
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Black Sabbath just put up a shit ton of european dates. They are also playing Hellfest next year
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have no problem with things being posted more than once. With all of the derp in this thread, it's easy to miss tours, so everyone stfu. I actually wish that tours that are announced so far in advance would be posted again when they get closer.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I have no problem with things being posted more than once. With all of the derp in this thread, it's easy to miss tours, so everyone stfu. I actually wish that tours that are announced so far in advance would be posted again when they get closer.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lock Up, the UK death metal group featuring genre veterans, Tomas Lindberg (At The Gates, Disfear), Shane Embury (Napalm Death, Venomous Concept), Nicolas Barker (ex-Cradle Of Filth, ex-Dimmu Borgir) and Anton Reisenegger (Criminal, Pentagram), has announced its first ever North American tour, a headlining run with Goatwhore and Strong Intention, set to kick off in February. Confirmed dates include:

2/8 Buffalo, NY @ Club Infinity
    2/9 Albany, NY @ Bogies
    2/10 Boston, MA @ Club Lido
    2/11 Montreal, QC @ Katacombes
    2/12 Tortonto, ON @ Wreck Room
    2/13 Chicago, IL @ Reggie's
    2/14 Columbus, OH @ Alrosa Villa
    2/15 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
    2/16 Brooklyn, NY @ Europa
    Jesus. I'd really love to go to the Buffalo show. I wish they were coming to rochester instead.... The snow is a little brutal that time of year to drive all the way to buffalo.... hmmmm
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Goatwhore is poop
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd be going to see Tomas Lindberg and to beg him to "please-for the love of god.... one more ATG tour.... PLEASE!!!!!! BEST CONCERT EVER!!!"
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Black Sabbath just put up a shit ton of european dates. They are also playing Hellfest next year
    we all know the only way to see black sabbath in 2012 in the states is Ozzfest, and with 150 dollar pit tickets
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Goatwhore is poop
    Goatwhore > you

image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Ha!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Lock Up, the UK death metal group featuring genre veterans, Tomas Lindberg (At The Gates, Disfear), Shane Embury (Napalm Death, Venomous Concept), Nicolas Barker (ex-Cradle Of Filth, ex-Dimmu Borgir) and Anton Reisenegger (Criminal, Pentagram), has announced its first ever North American tour, a headlining run with Goatwhore and Strong Intention, set to kick off in February. Confirmed dates include:

2/8 Buffalo, NY @ Club Infinity
    2/9 Albany, NY @ Bogies
    2/10 Boston, MA @ Club Lido
    2/11 Montreal, QC @ Katacombes
    2/12 Tortonto, ON @ Wreck Room
    2/13 Chicago, IL @ Reggie's
    2/14 Columbus, OH @ Alrosa Villa
    2/15 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
    2/16 Brooklyn, NY @ Europa
    Jesus. I'd really love to go to the Buffalo show. I wish they were coming to rochester instead.... The snow is a little brutal that time of year to drive all the way to buffalo.... hmmmm
    i htink you should man up like a true western NYer and just go lol. snow is no object for us lmao jk

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited November 2011
    Children of Bodom

Two new dates have been added to the 15th Anniversary North American tour with Eluveitie, Revocation and Threat Signal in Jan-Mar 2012!

January 28 - Tremont Music Hall, Charlotte, NC
    January 29 - Reverb, Reading, PA
    Post edited by KridesBrideBritt on
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Two new dates have been added to the 15th Anniversary North American tour with Eluveitie, Revocation and Threat Signal in Jan-Mar 2012!

January 28 - Tremont Music Hall, Charlotte, NC
    January 29 - Reverb, Reading, PA
    I assume this is Children of Bodom....?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
This discussion has been closed.