Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    If you are a Lamb Of God fan and you get one of those east coast shows, go. They are huge and it's probably your last chance to see them in a tiny ass venue. I guarantee it will be the best time you see them (unless you saw them before 2004 or something)
    hence why im going
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I saw Machine Head in a golf driving range with astro turf as the floor.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Red Fang will headline a handful of shows directly following their current tour with Mastodon and Dillinger Escape Plan. The dates are as follows:

12/3 Baton Rouge, LA @ Spanish Moon
    12/4 Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's Downstairs
    12/6 Tucson, AZ @ Club Congress
    12/7 San Diego, CA @ Soda Bar
    12/8 Sacramento, CA @ Blue Lamp
    12/10 Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom

Meanwhile, the band recently finished shooting a video for the track "Hank Is Dead." The video was shot in Portland, Oregon and directed by long-time friend of the band, Whitey McConnaughy (Mudhoney, Flogging Molly), previously worked with Red Fang on their popular "Prehistoric Dog" video.
    Eh, I won't be going to that gig, but new music video is awesome news.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Red Fang will headline a handful of shows directly following their current tour with Mastodon and Dillinger Escape Plan. The dates are as follows:

12/4 Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's Downstairs
    12/6 Tucson, AZ @ Club Congress
    12/7 San Diego, CA @ Soda Bar
    12/8 Sacramento, CA @ Blue Lamp
    12/10 Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom

Meanwhile, the band recently finished shooting a video for the track "Hank Is Dead." The video was shot in Portland, Oregon and directed by long-time friend of the band, Whitey McConnaughy (Mudhoney, Flogging Molly), previously worked with Red Fang on their popular "Prehistoric Dog" video.
    Eh, I won't be going to that gig, but new music video is awesome news.
    none in illinois :(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lamb of god will still play club shows. No worries
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer

Lol. I hope they mind playing to an empty house that night, because there won't be a soul there. Same night as the SEC Championship.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I doubt it will be the same type of crowd
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    edited November 2011
    I may just go to machine head and wait for Log to come around again
    Lame.
    I really want to go to both but driving to philly one way is an hour and 15 min. That's alot in 2 weeks
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    get a hotel thats what im gonna do.....
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Lame.
    I really want to go to both but driving to philly one way is an hour and 15 min. That's alot in 2 weeks
    But it's Lamb of God at The Troc! The fucking Troc!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lame.
    lame excuse. i drove to camden to see godsmack last year and its about a 3 hour drive each way and i didnt get home til 5 a.m. cause i got so fuckin' lost lol. it was worth it though.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Lame.
    I know that's my favorite venue in philly. Wait I just got an idea. I probably could do both
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Lame.
    I know that's my favorite venue in philly. Wait I just got an idea. I probably could do both
    Well, duh.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Lame.
    Well, duh.
    Ha. Well both my parents need xmas ideas one ticket from each parent

Lol. I hope they mind playing to an empty house that night, because there won't be a soul there. Same night as the SEC Championship.
    You know there are people who don't care about sports, right?
    Lame.
    Well, duh.
    Ha. Well both my parents need xmas ideas one ticket from each parent
    That'll work.
    \m/
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    lolsports
    imageimage
    lolsports
    Exactly.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    BRO FOOTBALL BRO THE GAME BRO
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
This discussion has been closed.