Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most of it anyway
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That sux they arent coming near me. Just seen kittie a few months ago just for the hell of it, I was surprised at how good they still are.
    i was supposed to see them in clifton NJ on that tour but it was cancelled because of the hurricane. i was pissed.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    DEGRADATION, LAZARUS AD, MACHINAGE, VINDICATOR Among First Acts Confirmed For Ohio's Warriors Of Metal Fest V
    Hot Flashes
    Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 at 08:03:01 EST

DEGRADATION, LAZARUS AD, MACHINAGE, POSSESSOR, THORHAMMER, VINDICATOR are the first acts confirmed for the Warriors Of Metal Fest V Open Air which will take place on June 29th and 30th, 2012 at the Frontier Ranch (8836 York Road) in Pataskala, Ohio (just 20 minutes East of the capital city of Columbus, OH).
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i know...i like Bonded By Blood. if they were playing a longer set, i might go just for them
    It's because they've lost all of their good members (aside from the drummer) and Diamond Plate are the new "thrash band with younger members". There is really no reason to care about BBB anymore and I'm shocked that they haven't broken up yet.
    nu-thrash sucks anyways
    Lies
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited December 2011
    i know...i like Bonded By Blood. if they were playing a longer set, i might go just for them
    It's because they've lost all of their good members (aside from the drummer) and Diamond Plate are the new "thrash band with younger members". There is really no reason to care about BBB anymore and I'm shocked that they haven't broken up yet.
    nu-thrash sucks anyways
    Lies

rehashing 30 year old riffs just reeks of talent
    BBB were like the least original band ever but they had a really tight sound.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    That sux they arent coming near me. Just seen kittie a few months ago just for the hell of it, I was surprised at how good they still are.
    i was supposed to see them in clifton NJ on that tour but it was cancelled because of the hurricane. i was pissed.
    It was really good I'm glad I decided to go. Dirge within was really good too.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A venue in Detroit just posted on their facebook that this will be the Paganfest 2012.

Turisas
    Alestorm
    Ex Deo
    Arkona
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :O
    I love winning with women
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Fuck I want to go
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Fuck I want to go
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    A venue in Detroit just posted on their facebook that this will be the Paganfest 2012.

Turisas
    Alestorm
    Ex Deo
    Arkona
    Holy crap im there
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Stray From The Path will hit the road in early-2012 with support from Cruel Hand, Structures, Counterparts, and Betrayal. Dates are as follows:

1/24 Philadelphia, PA @ The Barbary
    1/25 Pittsburgh, PA @ Altar Bar
    1/26 Louisville, KY @ Keswick's
    1/27 Nashville, TN @ The Muse
    1/28 Dallas, TX @ The Winter Jamboree
    1/29 Little Rock, AR @ Downtown Music Hall
    1/30 Tallahassee, FL @ Down Below
    1/31 Lake Worth, FL @ Club Propaganda
    2/1 Tampa, FL @ Transitions
    2/3 Douglasville, GA @ 7 Venue
    2/4 Charleston, SC @ Jimbos
    2/5 Raleigh, NC @ Southland Ballroom
    2/7 Richmond, VA @ Kingdom
    2/8 Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
    2/9 Lemoyne, PA @ Champion Ship
    2/10 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
    2/11 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    So my friends band played their first show yestersay. Their next show? Machine head/suicide silence. How they pulled it off idk
    Must've been a rough first show
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Rammstein tickets for Cleveland went on sale yesterday. 82.50,62.50,39.99- gonna be so worth it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lamb of god, hatebreed, a day to remember, emmure will be doing a tour in may after soundwave so mid may
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    UK 2011 I'll Be Your Mirror curated by Mogwai & ATP

25–27 May 2012. This event will be held at Alexandra Palace in London, England. Mogwai will curate in junction with ATP. The line-up will be:

Friday 25th: Slayer, Sleep and Melvins with more to be announced

Saturday 26th: Mogwai, Codeine and Mudhoney with more to be announced

Sunday 27th: Guided By Voices and Yuck with more to be announced
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
This discussion has been closed.