Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    New York Dolls is not a shit band...

I don't like them, but they are 1000x better than Poison.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Being a 1000x better than Poison isn't saying much.

...The old saying " To each their own" fits well here.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol I just turned on palladia and saw motley Crüe. First thing I noticed was a sparkly microphone. Those dudes are girls lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm going to that Crue tour with my Mom lolz. She's gay for Bret Michaels and loves both Poison and Crue. Wants me to go with. I like Motley Crue, so what the Hell.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm going to that Crue tour with my Mom lolz. She's gay for Bret Michaels and loves both Poison and Crue
    I'm so sorry.
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I might go for the hell of it. The venue is across the street from my house and I haven't seen MC since I was in 5th grade or something.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'd go to see New York Dolls, I also like Motley Crue a bit. Poison would have plenty of hot chicks I bet, girls just love Bret Michaels.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm going to that Crue tour with my Mom lolz. She's gay for Bret Michaels and loves both Poison and Crue
    I'm so sorry.
    Why? Her Music taste is pretty cool for a 50+ year old woman lol. Likes Metallica, Ozzy, old Glam Metal (Cinderella, Whitesnake, Skid Row, Motley Crue, Ratt, Etc.) Beatles, and she likes a lot of the current Radio Rock bands, like Hinder, Theory Of A Deadman, My Darkest Days, Nickelback, Etc.

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    Yeah my mom likes alot of the music I listen too like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Tool, Pink Floyd, and maybe her all time favorite band Alice In Chains. Now she is getting into some newer and heavier stuff too.
    my mom likes the Black Eyed Peas :-q
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Same bro.

I don't like being in the car with her. Feels bad man.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I'm so sorry.
    Why? Her Music taste is pretty cool for a 50+ year old woman lol. Likes Metallica, Ozzy, old Glam Metal (Cinderella, Whitesnake, Skid Row, Motley Crue, Ratt, Etc.) Beatles, and she likes a lot of the current Radio Rock bands, like Hinder, Theory Of A Deadman, My Darkest Days, Nickelback, Etc.

I meant about Brett Michaels.

My Darkest Days and Nickleback are fucking horrible <_>

inb4lists
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I'm going to that Crue tour with my Mom lolz. She's gay for Bret Michaels and loves both Poison and Crue. Wants me to go with. I like Motley Crue, so what the Hell.
    be on the look out for tons of courgar pussy
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Same bro.

I don't like being in the car with her. Feels bad man.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,726 mod
    I want to see Crue again but the tickets are expensive, so I'm waiting to see for now.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    how expensive?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,726 mod
    About the same as they were last time they were here, except they brought Godsmack with them, who I really wanted to see. I've never seen Poison, but there's not as much incentive there.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    About the same as they were last time they were here, except they brought Godsmack with them, who I really wanted to see. I've never seen Poison, but there's not as much incentive there.
    Idk how much that is......I have seen Poison before. Before the whole "Rock of Love Bret Michaels resurgence" they were giving them away for free. Of course I wound up regretting my decision to go when my female cousin was called up on stage and flashed her tits on the jumbotron for all to see. X_X
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Idk how much that is......I have seen Poison before. Before the whole "Rock of Love Bret Michaels resurgence" they were giving them away for free. Of course I wound up regretting my decision to go when my female cousin was called up on stage and flashed her tits on the jumbotron for all to see. X_X
    Dude, that sounds horrible. I'm sorry that had to happen to you.

This discussion has been closed.